Chapter 3: Live & Learn

Start from the beginning

Nate Xpress: Yawn. You're boring me.

*T-Bar swings again but Nate dodges, Nate attempts a strike of his own but out of nowhere comes Mace who sends Nate flying! Ben has been taking it to Slapjack until he notices last minute that Nate is flung toward him, both men fly out of the alley way and into the streets where Ali, T-Bar & Mace step out while battle music plays*

*Never Turn Back by Crush 40 plays*

*Ben & Nate get up as Ali laughs.*

Mustafa Ali: Having this much power truly is fun!

*People start to run as they understand that they aren't run of the mill thugs anymore.*

Nate Xpress: What the fuck? These two used to be easy to take down! What happened??

Ben Connell: They clearly struck a deal with some sort of devil.

*Mace grabs the food cart and throws it at both Ben & Nate but they get out of the way as the cart hits a car causing it to explode!*

Nate Xpress: Jesus christ! ...Is the food still good?!

*Nate turns look at them in anger.*

Nate Xpress: You can do alot of things to me but never...never, fuck with a man's favorite food truck.

*Nate immediately dashes toward Mace starting to throw hands at Incredible speed the Mace can barely keep up with so he continues having to block the strikes. Meanwhile, Ben has his sights set on Ali but T-Bar is in the way.*

Mustafa Ali: Are you having fun Connell brothers? Do you enjoy the next perks my men have gotten?

Ben Connell: You talk so much and you want to make a point, if you want to make a point then face me like a man!

*Ali smiles sending T-Bar over to help Mace as. Ali & Ben circle each other as Nate continues to punch Mace*

Ben Connell: Listen Ali, at this point I don't care about what you spew it anything. Just tell me where Montel and his business went off too and we'll be on our way.

Mustafa Ali: I don't care about what Montel does anymore, he couldn't hold up his end of OUR bargain and long story short he paid for it..

Ben Connell: You son of a bitch, I don't think you understand. He had necessary information!

*Ali shrugs while laughing*

Mustafa Ali: ...Oops, my bad, it can't be helped I guess.

*Ben & Ali start trading shots! Meanwhile Nate has taken Mace to the ground while he still blocks*

Nate Xpress: You motherfuckers just ruined my favorite food cart! You monsters!

*T-Bar rushes over and attempts to squish Nate but Nate gets out of the way causing T-Bar to hit Mace. T-Bar turns around looking at Nate who is more than furious.*