Chapter 7: Azur Lane's New Goal and Break

Mulai dari awal

At Ironblood

The two lovers decided to postpone their date since things got more busy in Ironblood, with Levi's permission to use his rigging for technological advances, this made Levi and Tirpitz more separate during the day, but at night they would probably be mistaken for a married couple due to their sweetness which Admiral Harper, Prinz Eugen's sister, respond with bitterness. Currently Levi is on break and was eating his homemade lunch that he and Tirpitz made this morning.

Flashback

Levi POV

I just woke and saw Tirpitz clinging onto me like she's in danger, but I'm used to to her clingy-ness, carefully tucking Tirpitz back to bed, I made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast, ever since her confession, she secretly asked her sister to let her move in with me so she can be closer to me which really surprised me because of her boldness. I decided to make a basic but famous breakfast ever, eggs and bacons, I started cooking our meal as I heard our bedroom door open, Tirpitz clung onto me from behind unconsciously pressing her blossom on my back which I'm not completely used to, she was only wearing her under garments and a black oversized hoodie of mine.

 I decided to make a basic but famous breakfast ever, eggs and bacons, I started cooking our meal as I heard our bedroom door open, Tirpitz clung onto me from behind unconsciously pressing her blossom on my back which I'm not completely used to, s...

(Like that)

Levi: Guten Morgen, mein liebe

Tirpitz: Guten Morgen *long yawn* what are you cooking..?

Levi: Just some eggs and bacon

Tirpitz: I see....

Levi: Go sit on the table it'll be ready any second now...

Tirpitz: Alright...

She quickly pecked my cheek and sat on the table, I finished cooking and set it down on the table for us to eat, while we we're eating, Tirpitz remembered something from the book that she was given by Eugen and decided to tell Levi.

Tirpitz: Leibling..? (Darling..?)

Levi: Ja..?

Tirpitz: Should we make lunch for each other...?

Levi: I don't mind, but why all of a sudden..?

Tirpitz: Well, I read it from the book Eugen gave me and since we're a couple now, I think it's only fair..

Levi: I see, alright I'll make your's , you'll make mine!

We both smiled and continued to eat their breakfast.

End of Flashback

Opening my lunch box, I saw a sandwich that had a pig's head inprinted on it, some potato chips, some oranges and strawberries and two kiwis.