1.

"Tzuyu."

"What?"

Tzuyu puts her phone back in her coat pocket and casts a quick peek towards the woman next to her. She clutched her bag firmly and stared at her girlfriend whose mirroring her facial expressions—blank, deadpan, unreadable. That's how it is.

She felt the cold running down her spine as usual. Those stares, at first she hates it, but now she's getting used to it. Surprisingly.

Or she must say, well done, Self.

"After a week in Busan, I hope we will not see each other again." Sana answered in a very normal cold tone that means to hurt herself and Tzuyu's feelings.

If that would be the only thing for Tzuyu to forget her eventually then so be it. Sana will do everything to make Tzuyu hates her.

Tzuyu was already expecting that, so she grinned.

"Sure." She answered confidently making her throat run dry. "I never intend to see you again too so no worries."

Sana held up her chin just for Tzuyu to see how pretty confident she is of not seeing her girlfriend again.

"Likewise." She answered in the most painful voice that she can.

Tzuyu looks away from her and grins at the empty space. "Ditto."

Both of them stood up straight while looking only to what's in front of them, refusing to stare at each other's presence again.

The flames within made their body ache as the urge of them to fight once more is already there, but good thing they held themselves up. Sana and Tzuyu both wanted to argue because they were hurt, but they knew they couldn't.

They can't afford another fight especially now that they are outside and are standing few spaces apart from each other while waiting for the train to arrive.

And what for?

6 years.

6 years, going 7, of being in a relationship with her long time girlfriend, Minatozaki Sana, just for them to decide to call it quits after their 6 years and 4th month anniversary.

Everyone will say they are an idiot because 6 long years is no joke in maintaining a relationship, but you would understand the need to break things apart even if it takes you your half-self to be broken.

Because that's how it is.

There are things that needed to get broken in order for you not to get hurt once more.