07

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎
"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"
•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

(50+ comments)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she's 17 now and it's 2021 corona don't exist and it's present time - desyybaybee

latto woke up to her phone ringing groaning she grabbed her phone squinting her eyes at the screen.

" hello " latto answered in a crusty voice as she sat up and looked at the time.

" AYE BEST COME TO THE BANDO " A.K yelled as he ran away from booka who was chasing him.

" for why " latto asked gettin out her bed letting out a deep sigh

" uncle sev gotta tell us sum " A.K said then she heard a loud thud before the phone hung up.

shaking her head latto got up, and made her way to the bathroom.

ever since she met A.K they hit it off ever since, she mostly fucked with A.K the most jus cause the could relate on certain stuff.

but it was war bout all them fasho. latto was big in the drug industry you could say.

she was up there with uncle sev only for the fact that she was ruthless but she did have a piece of heart left.

latto had low almond, dark skin that complimented her heart shaped lips that stayed hydrated.

she was about 5'9, hand full of ass and tittes. she wasn't on the slim or thick side though.

topping it off with shoulder length hair, and a lot of tattoos but the one that stood out the most was her mama name above her right eyebrow.

brushing her teeth latto mind wander off into her little world.

___
_____

dressing in black sweatpants and a hoodie latto walked inside the bando.

everybody greeted her as she walked to the back where uncle sev and them was at.

" wassup " latto greeted, everybody loved her voice it was a mixture of beyoncé and princess tiana. it was so calm and low.

" heyyyy " lay dragged dapping her up, latto hated physical touch with a passion.