"LET'S DO THIS!" Kiri and I yelled as we went to our assigned clones.

"Wassup Uncle?" I said hugging my uncle's clone.

"Just hanging there, kid. Okay, so Aizawa told me about Scar and your new discovery in your quirk. You know... Scar is an ultimate move altogether," He said and suddenly Scar took over my eyes turning scarlet.

"I am?" She asked taking Uncle by surprise.

"Sorry, about Scar. She got excited, but she is?" I asked. He nodded.

"So...you can turn into a White wolf and control all the elements together, or turn into different wolves and control a particular element and in human form, you can control water right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why don't you try to bring Scar's qualities while you are in human form," He suggested," Like sometimes, Scar may be injured so you can use her wolf abilities or characteristics like her claws and fangs to attack."

"Like a werewolf?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Exactly like a werewolf. Okay, let's start small. Try to turn your fingernails into claws. Concentrate. Scar you need to help Y/N in this." Uncle said.

'Come on, Y/N. Let's do this. You need to imagine and try to summon the claws.' Scar said.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, I felt some changes happening in my hand. I closed my fist and opened them with a force. I opened my eyes to see sharp, long claws instead of nails.

 I opened my eyes to see sharp, long claws instead of nails

"I GOT IT!" I yelled and Ectoplasm nodded. I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath my claws turning back to nails.

"Now your facial features...Eyes and fangs." He said.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my teeth and eyes.

'Scar, this is where I come,' she said and I turned my neck sideways twice and opened my eyes and mouth.

"Great! Scarlet eyes and fangs! You are an alpha!" He said, "Now what is the most important part of being a wolf, what characterizes your dominance?" He asked

"My howl," I said and he nodded

"Your howl can threaten the person in front of you, or in my clone's case, a very powerful howl can make my clone disappear. But in a normal person's case it's more than enough to show them who they are dealing with," He said

"HOWL, LIKE YOU WANNA KILL ME WITH IT!" He yelled and jumped to another cliff, gaining the attention of my father and my classmates. I concentrated and ran towards the cliff landing on my fours, one hand in the air and head down turning into my werewolf form, I looked up my claws and fangs coming out, my eyes turning scarlet earning a few gasps from my classmates.     ( Just like Scott did in the video below. Watch from 35 seconds, or watch the whole thing, your choice)

I roared loudly for 30 seconds straight, the impact being so strong, the whole TDL shook, and not just my clone but all the clones disappeared. I stopped and looked at everyone. Some had fallen down due to the impact and some were standing staring at me in shock. Dad and Katsuki were smirking and looking at me proudly. Zuku was busy scribbling his book and Ectoplasm just nodded.

"Y/N Aizawa you have two Ultimate Moves! Practice them and work on them and you will pass the test with flying colors." Uncle said as I smiled. The next few months were a blur. Everyone came up with new ideas, Zuku improved, Katsuki too, I made some changes to my costume as I also learned how to make weapons out of ice and needed space to hold them like a sword holder. Soon it was time for our provisional license test. Let's see what happens...

All right, how is the werewolf idea? I just love TEEN WOLF! So I thought of doing this. Please share your opinions on this. Hope you guys are liking it! Thank you for all your sweet comments, I'll try to reply to them all. Love you guys! Peace out!✌✌✌