4:٤ | that English summer

Começar do início

He kissed her shoulder and held her tighter once again.

"Egypt it is, then" he spoke in her ear.

Malak smiled widely, not bothering to hold it back any longer. She was just so happy. And it was all his doing. He had that effect on her.

Without even realizing the time pass by, Malak drifted into the most comfortable sleep of the summer.

Charlie realized soon enough that the girl had fallen asleep in his arms, but he simply could not bring himself to wake her up. Or to move even. He wanted that intimate moment to last forever. He wanted Malak to always sleep in his tight embrace. He wanted to have her always by his side.

With Malak snuggled in his chest, Charlie Weasley realized that he had to tell her. He needed her. And he needed to let her know.

But for the night, he would let her sleep.

The dragon tamer lifted the Egyptian witch with utmost care to not wake her, and he carried her inside of the house to put her to bed.

He entered Ginny's bedroom with impressive stealth, so as to not perturb the sleep of his sister, and carefully placed Malak in her bed, kneeling besides her. He tuck her in with a delicacy he didn't know he was capable of.

Once he was done, and still on his knees, he couldn't help but to stop for a moment to admire her features, her natural beauty.

God, she is just perfect.

His calloused and rough hand moved without him ordering it to —at least not consciously, to caress the soft skin of her check. The contact almost made him burst in absolute bliss and ecstasy; the touch of her skin felt too heavenly to be real.

He cupped her face with that hand, in an attempt to break the spell she had subconsciously put him into. His breathing was heavy, almost desperate. His thumb brushed across her plum lips, and oh God he wanted nothing more than to trap them in his own. He was dying to kiss her.

"Why don't you do that when she is awake?" Ginny spoke in a low voice, shattering whatever trance he had been into.

Charlie panted heavily as he turned to his sister and took a few minutes to regain his breath.

"Go to sleep Gin."

Next morning, Malak was waken up by Ginny, skipping her early rise habit for the first time on that English summer

"Good morning Malak, breakfast is ready" the girl informed her, shaking her shoulders slightly.

"Good morning Gin," she replied, still half asleep. "I'm so sorry, I'll be ready in a sec."

The Egyptian witch darted up, getting dressed as quickly as she could, just freshening up her face, while her long black hair was thrown into a messy bun.