Description (still editing this)

Dear You,

i wrote this for you because i don't think you understand the way i feel for you and that's okay because i myself can't even begin to comprehend it but i hope this serves as an explanation, a reminder, a comparison and a memory, some form of insight, if not just a glimpse of what my heart, mind and soul feel for you.

these are the things i want you to know, the things i want to tell you, the things i have or haven't told you, the things that remind me of you and the things that i hope remind you of me, the things that keep me up at 4am thinking about you. these are my thoughts, my demons and my feelings for you.

i wrote this for you because even though they are all things that keep us together and push us apart, they are also the things that keep my heart content when we're miles apart.

i know that being with me isn't easy and that i don't make it any easier, and i know that things have gone from good to bad, and back to good then to worse and right now, i don't think either of us know where they are but i also know that someway or other, we will find our way back to each other, back to where we are happy and back to where we're supposed to be.

i wrote this for you to enlighten you for the light you have instilled in me, i hope they find their way to you and that you find the time for them. i know you hate reading.

P.S. what i feel for you is immensely more than any words, including these, could explain.

I love you. I miss you. Thank you.
Me.

(inspired by iwrotethisforyou - pleasefindthis)

A/N
sorry guys, i know the Description and the first piece are switched, i'll fix it soon.

thanks for reading. xx