The man in armor gives everyone in the class a rectangular silver plate for each of us.

???: Mighty Heroes, I thank you for your cooperation. I am the Commander of King Hairihi's Knights, Meld Rogins!

Meld: Let's cut to the chase. We have given each of you a "Status plate". What is this? As the name applies, it will record your status in numeric form. It's also used as an identification card, so you don't you ever lose it! Spill a drop of blood on it with the needle we gave you. Then it will register you as it's owner. Don't ask how it works, okay? Because we really don't have any idea.

This is an artifact from ancient times. The only artifact from the times when the gods still walked the Earth that the Church of Saints could recreate. On the plates are written your stats in numbers, class name, and a list of skills. Your class is similar to your talent. Skills are abilities that you have learned. Your understanding of our language despite coming from a different world is thanks to the "Language Comprehension" skill.

Hajime: Synergist?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status:

Minagumo Hajime

17 years old

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Strength: 10

Vitality: 10

Agility: 10

Defense: 10

Magic Defense: 10

Magic: 10

Endurance: 10

Class: Synergist

Skills: Transmute, Language Comprehension

Passive skills: None:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hajime's Thoughts: My status... Strength, Vitality, Resistance... They're all 10! Isn't that awesome?

Meld: And for you information, the people of Tortus usually starts with 10 points on average!

Hajime's thoughts: Okay...SAY WHAT?!

Meld: Although you come from a better world and have zero combat experience, I'm sure your stats are several times higher than that! Very enviable! Report to us the contents of your plates, understand?

Hajime's Thoughts: I'm dead average, though. How about the others?

Kouki: Sir! Amanogowa Kouki, Class: Hero. My stats are all 100. My skills...many!

Hajime's Thoughts: WHAT THE?!

Meld: Hm... 100 in all stats. As expected of a hero. Very very enviable!