Chapter 3

Timeskip in town, Holward

Hajime can be seen studying about the new world that he is in, in his room while (Y/n) is sleeping.

Hajime's thoughts: It's been two weeks since we were summoned to this world, Tortus.

Hajime: *sigh* We really should gather more information soon.

Hajime's thoughts: Tommorow, we're heading to the orcus dungeon for battle practice. Why am I even studying now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback 2 weeks ago

Aiko: No!

Aiko protectively covered her students with both of her arms while the students just sweatdropped.

Aiko: You can't send these kids to war! I Hatayama Aiko, won't let you, even if it is the very will of God! It's your world. It's your war! You take care of it yourself!

Ishtar: Why are you so against it? Being chosen by Ehit himself is a very great honor.

(Y/n)'s Thoughts: HONOR MY ASS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SHITTY GOD!

Aiko: WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THOSE "HONORS"! JUST RETURN US TO OUR WORLD!

Kouki: Sensei. I... WE are thinking of fighting for this world. We want to save it from destruction. After all, there must be a meaning for why we are summoned to this world.

Ryutarou: So that's how you feel? Well I guess I can let loose that way.

Shizuku: We can't go back anyway. I don't like this but whatever.

Kaori: If Shizuku will then I will too!

Student 1: Then I'm with you too Amanogawa!

Aiko: Hey?!

Student 2: Yeah...!

Female Student 1: Me too! I will never let Shirasaki face any dnager!

Aiko: Wait!!

Student 3: Yeah! If we can't even go back, then why the hell not?

Kouki: Thank you everyone. Let's join our strength and help the men of this world! And then we'll return to our own world together!

Soon all the students including I and (Y/n) join Kouki.

Students: YEAH!!

Aiko: NOOOOO YOU SHOULDN'T!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip

The next day, everyone gathered outside of the castle and now are standing in a training field. Standing in front of us is a man well-built with short spiky brown hair and a short beard who is wearing armor. He also had a small scar on the left side of cheek.

 He also had a small scar on the left side of cheek