Time Period from "The Confession" till present (Part 4)

Tae's POV :

I woke up in the morning hearing the sudden cracking sound of the attached bathroom's door opening. I was weeping silently the whole night. I wasn't dreaming, Seokjin did those things to me. Nothing "brotherly". His lips on mine. His hands on my butt. My tongue all over his neck. He was definitely feeling good. I felt his bulge poking my soft butt. But then he broke our intimacy and I somehow felt heartbroken when he literally picked me up roughly and put me in my place behind RJ and Tata. He was definitely not drunk this time.

Anyways, a half-naked Seokjin came out of the bathroom and I kept staring at him shamelessly. "Sexy daddy" I almost uttered out those words but thank god, Yoongi Hyung appeared at our door, calling us for breakfast. "Taehyungah, let's go", he said.

He sat beside me and we had our breakfast. During the entire breakfast episode, Hoseok Hyung talked about his coffee date with Yoongi scheduled on that evening and I kept trying my luck in earning a response from Seokjin while I played "footsie" with him. In a playful way ofcourse. I felt shy to seduce him.
A moment later, I got a call from Bogum & so I left my seat to get some privacy.
Bogum wanted to meet up with me that night but I didn't say yes rightaway. Just then I realised that Seokjin was standing behind me. "Is he your boyfriend? Why does he always keep asking for some alone time with you, are you guys dating?" He asked, earning a nervous and surprised gulp from me. He was acting playful and casual. I was totally dumbfounded and angry too. How could he ask those questions after making out with me "casually" the previous night? "Why did you kiss me last night? Why did you squeeze my ass sexually? I kissed u coz I love u, but why did u do those things with me?" I threw a set of questions at him. I was even ready to face any argument raised by Seokjin but he did something that I wasn't expecting. "I am extremely sorry for last night. I take responsibility for what I did. I am a young man, I get carried away sometimes. I don't have a girlfriend with whom I can do such things. I am ashamed to admit, I was horny. I wouldn't repeat such terrible behaviour, I promise, Taehyungah," said Seokjin.

What's the deal with this man..Kim Seokjin...his eyes appeared red while his words were hurting me. So, he just said that he felt like using me for a while? I started sobbing in front of him in disbelief and ran away from there. "Taehyungah", I could hear him calling out from behind as I ran.

...5)