Chapter 1: It's time

A man in his middle ages was staring outside a window watching as staff members was getting ready. He hears a door open with couple of footsteps coming in.

"Ozpin, all the teachers said that they are almost done with their classrooms." A female voice spoke.

"And I'm already getting students in rolling in Beacon." A male voice said.

"That's great. How long do you think we can hold up before we let them come?" Ozpin asked turning looking at his staff.

"Well they all are coming tomorrow, in the afternoon." The female spoke.

"Thank you, Marianne and Habaru." Ozpin thanks.

"No problem. I already got the students apartments ready, campus and the library." Marianne said.

"The gates, airships, fields and electricals are positive and ready to go." Habaru.

"Then we will be prepared for anything." Ozpin said.

Soon an alarm goes off and the three staff goes and a big screen pops up, with a timer at zero.

"Already." Habaru said surprised.

"It doesn't even seem it was that long." Marianne said same expression.

"If the time is out...then it's time to go get her." Ozpin said.

"But she's on another planet with people that probably won't listen."

"That may be so, but we have a friend their that will back everything up. You coming or staying here?" Ozpin asked.

"I'll stay to help everyone that needs help." Habaru said.

"Marianne?"

"I'll go, I want to see how much she grown." Marianne said.

"We know she doesn't look the sane as she suppose to. But that's going to change today."

"Well you two better get a move on. She has until tomorrow to make her choice." Habaru said.

The two nodded and heads out the door. Ozpin takes his phone and dials a number waiting as it rings.

"Hello."

"Sarge. It's time. Get the airship ready."

"On it."

Ozpin hangs up him and Marianne makes it outside and sees men loading a airship.

"Do you think she has unlocked her powers?" Marianne asked.

"I think so. Let's hope she can keep them under control until we get to her."