A Tomboy (Chapter 3)

Start from the beginning

Mui (Smirk): Then you will have to replace her!

Izuku kept his kind smile on his face as he faked a roundhouse kick and used it to hold Mui's  neck with their knee joint. Izuku used the momentum from a roundhouse kick to flip Mui around and pin her on the ground with one leg. 

Itsuka was downright amazed and her eye sparkle as she watched Izuku perform a high level of martial arts right in front of her eyes she never knew that Izuku was that skilled she thought he was cute and quite a nice person but to think she found ...

Itsuka was downright amazed and her eye sparkle as she watched Izuku perform a high level of martial arts right in front of her eyes she never knew that Izuku was that skilled she thought he was cute and quite a nice person but to think she found someone who share the same interest make her quite happy. The others had shock face as the girls who were holding Itsuka loosened there grip on her which she used this chance to sweep there legs from underneath and enlarged her hand to pin them as well in the ground. 

Itsuka: Thank you Izuku!

Izuku (smiling): No problem! Can't let a beauty like you get hurt. 

Itsuka (Blush): Thank you! 

After the bullies were knocked out, Izuku then released his hold on Mui and with Itsuka doing the same, Itsuka hugged Izuku who blushed slightly but he hugged back. 

Izuku: Want to eat lunch with me?

Itsuka: I would love that! 

Izuku then guided her under the tree were he he handed her half of his sandwich which she was quite reluctant to take but she accepted the gracious offer from Izuku and ate. 

Itsuka: I didn't know you were martial artist!

Izuku (smile): Well it was my deceased father martial arts it's called Ssam-Su Taekkyeon he left it for me in his will so I am quite grateful. 

Itsuka: isn't Izumi father alive we did see him in the parent meeting. 

Izuku (smile): Well the one you saw is my step-father not my biological one so in a more simpler term me and Izumi are only half sibling. 

Itsuka: Wow! But I got to ask how did you teleport like that I know for a fact that you are quirkless. 

Izuku (smile): Well there is nothing impossible Kendo...

Itsuka: Call me Itsuka it won't be fair to call you by your first name. 

Izuku (blush): Ok, Itsuka well you see the world is quite big and there are a lot of mysteries so there is more than just a quirk.

Itsuka: That's really a nice point of view and I got to agree with it since it makes sense. 

Izuku: So what about you? What type of martial arts you practice?

Itsuka: aikido, Judo and other martial arts you could say I am trying to find something that suits me.

Izuku (Nod): Well I could only tell you good luck. 

The bell rang as it signify the end of break as Itsuka smiled sadly she quite enjoy her conversation with Izuku so she stood with Izuku doing the same closing his lunch box as he turned towards Itsuka who hugged him once more making him blush. 

Itsuka: I want to thank you for the conversation that we had together. 

Izuku: It was no problem really I quite enjoy our conversation as well. 

Itsuka nodded with a small blush as she separated from the hug and left to her classes, Izuku could finally say that he had feelings for her but he doesn't know if it's only friendship or just some people talking about hobby he rubbed his forehead and sigh before he put his smile back and walked towards his class. 

Itsuka was seen after leaving Izuku and was far away from Izuku eye sight she fell slowly to the ground with the wall supporting her as she grabbed her chest area her blush was evident on her face her heart was pounding quite quickly as she felt nice when around Izuku she could only stand up and try to hide her blush. 

Itsuka (Thought): I think I will have to ask mom why I am feeling like this.