"Almost", I mutter back in response. I'm dying now to tell someone the good news that I might move into the students' flats very soon. That someone isn't Jimin though.

I don't even think he'd care. If he would, it'd only be about the fact that we can mess around more often, since he's got a room in the students' flats too.

While I enjoy Jimin's touches all over my upper body, I text Yeosang: proly got a room in the students'!!!

Then I quickly reread the mail for the details and synchronize my mailbox to see if I've got an answer already.

Nothing yet.

Jimin's hand wanders lower, down to the waistband of my sweatpants. When I nod absentmindedly, clicking on the mail's attachment to finally read the details, he takes a short second to spit on his palm before his hand dives into my boxers and his cool fingers wrap around my dick.

Shit, this feels really good – so good that I almost drop my phone.

Jimin starts jerking me off slowly. He doesn't do any of the hot stuff I've expected him to do – no drilling his thumbnail into my slit or fondling my balls. He just moves his hand on my dick stroking up and down, looking at me without even blinking, like that's supposed to be one hell of a turn-on.

God, we hadn't had a chance to go there yet, but I really hope that he's better with his mouth. "Use your mouth", I mumble, looking up at him. Then I avert my gaze back to my phone. The attachment consists of three fucking pages and I've only skimmed through page one so far. Reading while getting jerked off is fine, since I'm not interested in looking into Jimin's eyes at all. I want an orgasm. A heavenly, mindblowing orgasm. Nothing else. Although I'm not too sure if the mindblowing part is really gonna work now. I don't feel particularly in the mood for this anymore...

Jimin huffs indignantly, but he still helps me to get rid of my pants when I lift my hips from the mattress. A second later, his warm mouth engulfs my hard dick, and I sigh, satisfied. This is way better. He doesn't need much skill here – just the feeling of his warm mouth, and his lips around my cock is pretty amazing. Finally, I feel something like arousal brewing in the pit of my stomach again.

To my surprise, Jimin is pretty talented in giving blowjobs. It doesn't help me much with concentrating on page two of the damn document though, so I decide on checking the rest of the details later when I'm not distracted.

Although this distraction is really fucking good.

When Jimin starts deepthroating my cock, which I didn't know he could, my mind goes momentarily blank from pleasure. "You're really fucking good at this." I groan and weave my hand through his hair, yanking his head down just a little bit harder. He hums a response, bringing me so much closer to coming, and I really need to fight the growing urge to fuck his mouth. Maybe next time. We're sure as hell not taking anything slow, but it'd probably be nice to ask him before- Fuck, this is so tempting...

I get lost in thoughts and pleasure as he continues sucking me off, hollowing his cheeks every now and then.

At least that's before my thoughts kinda randomly jump to the students' flats' mail. There's just something about it that's making me feel uneasy...

Getting sucked off isn't the best time to think about vague stuff that needs to be figured out, though.

It's only when I've came a couple of minutes later down Jimin's throat, that my mind goes back to that stupid email. Students' flats' room number 34B. Somehow, that number sounds way too familiar...

34B. It doesn't really ring a bell, but I know there is something about it...

When Jimin's lips release my soft dick, I pull my pants up and get up from his bed, putting my t-shirt on again. "I need to get going now."

"What?", he protests. "Right now, seriously?" He looks hot like this: Messy hair, swollen lips and a single drop of my cum on his chin. I lean forward to lick it off.

"Sorry. I'll make it up to you."

He sighs, fighting the reluctant grin on his face. "You better."

With that, I make my way to his door, pocketing my phone on the way. "Until next time."

"See you then", he replies, and I step out of his room, pulling the door shut behind me.

"Wooyoung?"

I startle. There's a girl sitting in one of the chairs at their dining table. She looks familiar. "Hey..." What was her name? I try again: "Hey..."

"Juhee", she offers. "So you're the one hooking up with Jimin?"

I feel warmth creeping into my cheeks and curse Jimin for not being more discreet and quiet. "I guess so..."

She doesn't look at me accusingly, only curiously, a knowing smirk in her face. "Don't worry, he's just my flatmate, that's it." Silence engulfs us for a second before Juhee clears her throat again. "So... did you have a good start in uni – apart from the obvious?" She's nods towards Jimin's room, looking amused.

It's funny how she probably heard me and Jimin all while she was eating her toast; but despite knowing that I've just hooked up with him, she's asking about my uni life. People are weird... weirdly nice to me and interested in what I'm doing.

"It's... alright. I've got some cool dancing courses." Only then I notice the earbuds on the table. So she didn't listen on purpose – thank God, because that would've been really weird. "What about you? How's it going, this research-project about the Festival of Lights?" Holy fuck, I didn't even know that I still remembered that until now.

"Oh, it's going great." Juhee sounds surprised too. "We've almost collected all the data we need. One of my friends is now writing our synopsis."

"That sounds good." I shift a bit. I really need to check my mails again to see if I've already got a confirmation mail about getting the room. And I need to go tell Yeosang in person that I'm hopefully gonna move here. "Um, actually, I kinda need to get going now..."

"Sure. You can come by sometime, you know? Not just for Jimin."

"Thanks. I will." I really think I might.

Something clicks in my brain. Telling Yeosang – I've visited him once.

What's his room number again? 30? 34? 34... B.

Yeosang's room is 34B.

Oh. Shit.