"Let's move a little faster, please! I want to get my boyfriend and go home." Jeno grumbled from the back. 

"Same." Lucas and him were led into the warehouse by Kun with the rest following behind. 

They found the rest of the members in the ware house, with Sicheng, Mark, and Yangyang having been sent a few hours earlier to help distribute the guns. 

"So, this is where you've been?" Ten set down his bag and took off his coat. 

"Do you think I would've willingly come here if I had known Yuta was going to smother me?" Sicheng glared into the distance, still trying to shove the Japanese off of him. 

"You love it though." Yuta smiled. 

"No, I don't."

"Yes, he does!" Ten shouted, making Sicheng cuss at him.

"That was one month of no swearing, record broken due to Ten being an asshole," Sicheng sighed. 

Kun took out a notebook and wrote something down. "I've been keeping track," he said once he started receiving questioning glances from his members. 

"Kun, Mark." Taeyong ignored what Kun said and called for them to come to him. The three discussed quietly in the corner as everyone else worked on getting prepared. 

Once they were finished, they stood in front of the rest of the group. "WayV will enter first. You need to get Hendery and start freeing the rest of the captives and take them outside. Dream will go in next. You will-"

Johnny came running up to him. "There's an auction going on."

Taeyong paused for a moment. "Alright then. Dream, you're gonna deal with the auction. 127, we're going to the top. This man is always in the building, especially if there's an auction. Shotaro, you don't leave Yuta. Sungchan, stick with me."

"Dream doesn't have a medic." Doyoung realized. 

"They won't need one," Sungchan laughed. "When we first met Jeno on the rooftop, he shot Jaemin and that motherfucker kept fucking running and didn't fucking stop." He glared at the older but he was more amused than upset.

Kun also glared at Jaemin but the younger pretended not to notice. 

"I'm... sorry about that." Jeno smiled and Jaemin just scoffed. 

"It's been half a year!" The two glared at each other before bursting into laughter. The rest of the gang just watched and sighed.

"That solves that. Anyways, WayV, get ready to leave in ten minutes."

«»«»«»«»

"Ge!" Hendery clung to the bars once he saw his gangmates approaching. He was dressed in a tank top and baggy short but he looked awful, to say the least. 

"God, you need a bath." Ten looked at him in disgust.

Hendery rolled his eyes. "If you were in my position, you'd feel more pain than you would feel dirty. But, yeah. I want a bath."

Lucas successfully broke the door down and handed Hendery a gun and his mask. The other boys around watched with wide eyes. 

"Woah... Are you gonna save us?" A young boy, who seemed no older than maybe nine, stared at the in awe. 

"Yeah, hold on." Lucas broke his door down too and Kun picked him up. 

"I need everyone to stand away from the doors!" Hendery called out. "The rest are a floor down, I think. I haven't seen them in a while."