Chapter 6 (Pregnant Green Cowling)

Deku Pov
So it's been around a good 2 months since that incident with bakuhoe. Surprisingly, he's been leaving me alone, physically but he's starting to tease me more and more because I'm quickly gaining weight. Recovery Girl said that The pregnancy was going to go by a lot quicker. I hoped the pups would look like Kachan. I hated him but, they would look so cute! Anyways my music career started kicking off and I'm pretty famous now! I don't reveal my face  and just wear a mask and tie up my hair when I do live feeds. I also put in red eye contacts to make one eye red, no one in my class knows it's me. But I am getting pretty big, kachan keeps fat shaming me, it hurts. I hate him and love him. I don't know what to feel anymore. But, as long as I have the pups and music I'll be fine. Just as I was talking about the music I remembered I needed to post today, the new song release dat I promised is today! I hurried to my room and pulled up the file I then submitted it to Spotify and sighed in relief right on time. As I came back I saw every gathered around Mina as she told me "come on zuzu!! Green Cowling just released his new song, Coffee!" She squealed in excitement everyone was too, excited as well. I nodded and walked over. I wanted to know how they liked it! Then Mina played it.

After it was over they all cheered even bakuhoe, I just cheered along with them so that, I wouldn't give myself away but, little did I know they would find out very soon.

Sorry this chapter is so short! But, the next chapter is going to be posted, very dramatic. And new chapters for my other 2 books! Be ready!!