His explosion almost blasted through all of y/n's copies, making holes through most of them. After a few seconds, all the copies began to feather out and disintegrate into a multitude of brown butterflies which then burst aflame, leaving nothing behind."

"WHAT THE HELL?" Bakugo yelled, breathing heavily and growing angry looking all the soot he's covered in. His face srunched up in terror and disgust as he wiggled around, trying to get rid of nonexistent bugs. "Did you just make copies of yourself to attack me? Out of bugs??"

"Well, I told you not to do it!" y/n yelled back, giggling at the now dark parts of his face and clothes.

"I wasn't actually going to do it, you moron! Not until you fucking attacked me!" He slowly started walking towards her, his arms in the air and sparks coming our of his hand again; this time, they were much more powerful.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" y/n said between giggles, "I really didn't mean to!" She squat in the corner, her side to him as she rolled into a ball to brace herself.

She waited to be attacked, but in didn't come. Instead, Bakugo growled irritably and tried to brush the soot off of him. y/n stood back up, cautiously moving back towards him and examining his body. The only color on him that was clear was the red glint of his eyes, other than that, he was all dirty.

"Wait here," y/n said, rushing out into the hallway.

"Where are you—" Bakugo sighed, "Whatever."

y/n rummaged through the closet in the hallway for a few minutes and ran back into the room, carrying a towel and microfiber cloth. "Here, use these."

"You want me to fucking rub the soot off my skin?" He asked her, sounding demented.

y/n rolled her eyes, "No, dummy, I want you to go in the bathroom, enter the shower, and bathe." She spoke slowly, like she was giving instructions to a foreigner. "These are for you to scrub the soot off," she held up the microfiber cloth, then the towel"and for you to dry yourself with."

Bakugo rolled his eyes at her, cursing under his breath and trying to ignore all the possible insults she'd hidden in that explanation. "So, you want me to shower... at your house."

The way he said it didn't really sound like a question, more like a statement to make y/n think back on what she just said and/or to make her feel stupid.

"Yes, big boy," she announced, "Unless you wanna go home like that, which is absolutely fine by me." y/n took her seat at a beanbag chair, bringing a bottle of water to her lips and waiting for Bakugo to think.

Bakugo sighed dramatically and muttered something under his breath.

"What was that?" y/n raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"I said where's the damn bathroom?!" He growled, annoyed by her belittling attitude.

Her lips perked up into a smile, "Down the hall and to your right, the door all the way at the end. I'll bring you some of my brother's clothes." Bakugo grunted in response and tramped out of the room.

Once Bakugo left, y/n ran into her brother's room and started rummaging through his closet and drawers for a set of clothes for him.

"Hey— what the hell are you doing?" Max exclaimed, trying not to take his eyes off his game.

"Occupe toi de tes affaires, Max!" y/n yelled back at him as she ran back out of his room.

*Mind your own business, Max

"THOSE ARE MY CLOTHES, IT IS MY BUSINESS!"

y/n slowed down when she got to the hallway the bathroom was in. She tip toed to the door, slowly opening the door to a small crack and smacking her free hand over her eyes to avoid any accidents.

"Here... I'll out your um.. clothes on the counter," y/n said shakily, drawing out her words as she tried to place the clothes in the correct place without having to look.

Then she nearly slammed the door, darting back down the hall to her bedroom.

"Whew, mission accomplished."

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

 ⋆───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────