Peick:" Thank you, Y/n."

As we got Zeke and Pieck with us, and began to walk on the wall. Eren spoke to me with a shocked tone in his voice.

Eren:" I'm surprised you let them in here. Do you trust them?"

I spoke honestly while I glanced back at Peick.

Y/n:" Well, back when I led the group of titans away from you and everyone else, I lost my arm and almost died, but Pieck found me and saved me while also bandaging me up. So yes, I trust Pieck but Zeke is a different story. I don't know what it is about him, but something about him creeps me out, and he has something planned. Let's keep an eye on him."

Eren:" Sounds like a plan."

Eren and I took Zeke and Pieck to Hange as she began to talk with the two. I watched Hange speak with the two titan shifters; however, they were out of earshot. I sat at a table drinking a glass of water as I heard my name called. I looked to see Mikasa walking over to me with a curious look in her eyes.

Mikasa:" Hey Y/n, I heard that you brought the two shifters from Marly in the walls. Is that true?"

Y/n:" Yes."

Mikasa sat next to me as she spoke.

Mikasa:" Why would you let those dangerous people into the walls?"

Y/n:" Well, I trust Pieck, and I feel I owe her a favor."

Mikasa:" Why do you trust her."

Y/n:" Well, she saved my life; she's kind, intelligent, cute along with serval other things."

Mikasa's left eye twitched as she spoke.

Mikasa:" What did you say?"

Y/n:" I just told you why I trust Peick."

Mikasa:" No, what was the last reason you said?"

Y/n:" Cute?"

Mikasa look sighed before I spoke.

Y/n:" Mikasa, are you okay?"

Mikasa spoke with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

Mikasa:" Don't worry, I'm fine."

Mikasa stomped away with an angry look in her eyes. I think I missed up here; I don't know what I did, but I would follow Mikasa, but I heard Hange call out my name.

Hange:" Y/n! Could you come here?"

I sighed and stood up, walking to the table Hange was sitting with Zeke and Pieck. I sat next to my boss and spoke.

Hange:" Y/n the reason I have called you in here is for negotiations."

Y/n:" Well, what does that have to do with me?"

Hange:" Because Zeke and Pieck have agreed to these conditions, you will both make them into devils so they can live a full life; they will help our country improve its economy. Zeke will teach you Armin and Eren more stuff about the titans and the secret powers you have with being a devil, and you have the royal blood of Gremory along with giving us samples for the titan cloning project."

Y/n:" Seems reasonable, but I do have a question. Zeke, why did you come to our cause? What d you have planned?"

Zeke spoke with a determined look in his eyes.

Zeke:" Because I want to rebuild the Eldian empire and make Elda into a world superpower once again. I am a true Elduan restorationist."

I spoke with anger in my voice.

Y/n:" If you are an Eldian restorationist, why did you betray your father and mother, Zeke Yeager...?"

Zeke:" It was the only way I could further my goals without, and I regret doing it. If there were another way to do it, I would have done it."

Y/n:" Just because you regret it doesn't make it better."

I angrily glared at Zeke as my boss discussed the terms of then defeating.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third-person P.O.V~

Hange sat in a room working on a project as Y/n entered the room and sat next to her.

Y/n:" How is the new ODM gear coming."

Hange:" Good, but it uses up gas too quickly."

Y/n:" Have you tried switching to a different kind of gas."

Hange:" No, but I plan testing it out with a new gas soon."

Y/n and Hange continued working on their project together as Hange gazed at Y/n, blushing while licking her lips.