I nod my head and hurry to the steps where hopefully, I can find his bedroom with ease.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Eventually, I have to call my number and wait for him to respond. As soon as I dial the number, he picks up, asking me if everything's okay.

"Yeah, your mother is a character though," I admit, not feeling ashamed to say so.

"Don't remind me," he groans.

I do a light smile from hearing it. Turning my head, I still have no idea where I'm at. "Also...I've been looking for your room for the past twenty minutes-"

"Wha-you could've called me sooner!" I can hear rustling on his end of the phone, then I hear the familiar sound of my bedsprings. Well, he must be comfy. "Where are you in the house?"

I glance around, seeing only a white and red vase with birds and roses designed into the porcelain.

"Uh, I'm next to a vase with birds and roses-"

"Okay, take two rights from there, walk down a long hall, then take another right. My bedroom has my name on it." He explains, while I start following his directions.

It goes quiet between us. I'm too busy trying to find his bedroom, while he's completely still on the other end.

"So was she bad tonight?" Taehyung suddenly breaks the silence, asking quietly over the phone.

"Bad?" I speak on the phone, repeating his words; however, my attention is focused on finding his room.

"Was she like...messed up?" This question takes me longer to respond.

Messed up? Does he mean messed up on drugs or something?

"What exactly do you mean?" I ease the words out, trying not to sound like a complete idiot, but he didn't specify so the messed up bit could be anything.

"I mean, is she wasted, not acting right. Does she look high or is she acting clumsy?" He rewords his sentence.

Oh, so that's what he meant.

"Well, she seemed okay to me...but I've never met her before. She acted kind of carefree and coldish I guess?" I don't know how to word it. I've been around drunk people before but never anyone high or on drugs.

I hear him sigh over the phone, clearly not satisfied with my response.

"That's okay, she'll probably sleep it off if she is anyway." Then he starts up the conversation from seconds before, forgetting the topic about his mother. "Have you found my room yet?"

He does realize he lives in a huge, ass mansion, right?

"Uh, yeah-no, I'm lost." I sigh, turning around and wondering why I'm not where I should be. I followed his directions perfectly.

"Wait, look ahead, and tell me what you see." I turn forward, seeing a door.

"I see weird, designs put into the white frame surrounding the door-"

"That's my room." He cuts me off. "My name probably got taken down again. Mom doesn't like it when I decorate anything that's not similar to her color scheme." He sighs, telling me to move forward. "Actually, call me on FaceTime instead. It'll be better if I can see if anything's been touched." He hangs up, then calls back right afterward but instead of hearing his voice, his face pops up-well, not his face but...you get the point.

"Ah, now there's a beautiful sight." He speaks first, gazing at my face, then I realize he's talking about himself. I roll my eyes at realizing he was missing his face.

"Oh, haha, very funny." I mock, walking inside the room and shutting the door behind me. After I turn around, I become frozen in my steps after seeing the enormous room before me.

The room has grey carpet, solid white walls and ceiling, the windows on the other side are giant, and the white curtains gently flow with the windows that are open a tad. It's a little cool inside but that is the least of my concern after seeing his amazing room.

"Nice, right?" Taehyung says over the phone with a gentle grin.

"It's amazing...I'm jealous." I pout, walking to his bed with astonished eyes.

I dive face-first, instantly feeling the softness of the mattress, then I sit upright, holding my nose.

"Ew!" I shout, standing up from the bed.

"What? I can't see the screen is black!" Taehyung calls back confused.

"The bed smells like you!" I gag, wanting nothing more than to find some candle to burn the smell away. "It reeks!"

Taehyung only chuckles over the phone. "I thought it was something serious for a second." He laughs. "You know, Jimin's bed probably smells the same. I always go to bed as soon as I get home from hanging with you guys, pretty sure Jimin does the same." And he's right. Jimin went straight to sleep the other day when we came back from the beach.

"Boys can be so gross-"

"Hey, girls can be gross too!" He says quickly. "I mean, do you know how much hair you have? Every time I brush through it, it fucking falls out!" He groans. "I pulled out a whole bunch of hair when I got back earlier." My stomach drops.

"Kim freakin Taehyung, are you yanking my hair out!" I scream, about ready to sneak out and go save my hair. I head to the window, already throwing one leg outside into the night, but Taehyung stops me, laughing loudly at my instant actions.

"I was teasing you, chill." He jokes, relaxing into my bed, a barely visible grin etched on his lips, but the smile is short-lived when he thinks of something else. "You know, we only have each other right now." This takes a turn.

I haven't fully thought about it. We're really by ourselves in this.

We stay in silence for a while, then eventually talk quietly, while I hang my legs outside the window, watching the moon high in the sky when the cool, night air blows through my locks.

Our conversation consisted of nothing but old memories-a time that's now far away. We talked about playing tee-ball when we were kids, which is how we met. Sweet old memories come back into play, thinking of all the sleepovers, the hunting on Halloween night for the best candy, even sneaking into the movies to watch a rated R movie.

We each talked for a few hours, then we both said goodnight, hoping to soon find a way out of each other's bodies for good.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀