If that happens would they ever believe him? Would they send him away thinking that I went off the deep end after witnessing a murder? Would he ever even tell them about it? He could just play Park Y/N for the rest of his life without any soul knowing.

I shake my head. It's too much to even consider. I stop thinking those thoughts because if I don't, then I won't be able to go through with this.

I slowly start to turn around with the small package in my palm and begin walking forward, but Taehyung suddenly grabs my shoulder before I can get too far away.

"Hey, you'll be fine. It'll be over and done before you know it, okay?" He smiles gently, taking me off guard by actually seeing him show anything other than a blank expression for once. Despite how I acted last night by telling him he's not my friend, he's still trying to ease my nerves. Even though he's still upset about that, he's forgetting about what happened by making sure to tell me that I can do this.

I nod softly, letting his words encourage me. "Before I know it..." I repeat.

I start walking forward again, heading in the direction as Taehyung told me.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

A few minutes pass until I eventually find the silhouette of a person. I had to walk up a few flights of stairs until I was on a level without any cars. This part is more eerie because the lights aren't coming on here-the motion detectors aren't working for some reason.

I have to push myself to walk, moving further into what could be my doom. The sudden chill rushes up my back when hearing my shoes echo on the floor, coming closer to this person.

I'm just a few feet away when the person turns around and looks at me. It's a guy for sure. His black hoodie is drawn up to hide his face as well, and he relaxes against the wall of the garage, legs crossed over each other lazily as if he's got nothing better to do than to pick up this package.

"You bring it?" He keeps his eyes lowered, voice deep but sounds weak and needy.

It takes me a few seconds to find my voice. "Y-Yeah," I pause, mentally slapping myself because Taehyung would never stutter, especially when doing something like this.

I collect all the courage I have in my body and speak in an icy tone like Taehyung would, letting the words roll off my tongue like I'm confident and know what I'm doing.

"I have the Gold Dust." As soon as I say this, his head pops up, and I can make out the tiniest grin on his features. It's a creepy smile, to say the least. He's probably a few years older than me by the looks of it.

"Perfect," he steps forward, hands fishing in his pockets, and bringing out a wad of cash.

He reaches his hand out, handing me the money. I give him the cocaine and take the crinkled cash, feeling lightheaded that this is happening.

"Thanks," and with that, the guy takes off running in a different direction, quickly hurrying down the stairs of the garage to probably snort what he just paid for.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

I feel sick to my stomach. I don't ever want to do that again. Exhaustedly, I walk back down to where Taehyung's been waiting.

He holds a cheery-like smile as if one would be telling a child good job for doing something right; however, I'm no child, and what I just took part in doesn't hold the slightest resemblance as telling a child that phrase.

"You did it," he says worry-free, hands stretched out proudly. He takes the money out of my hand and counts it.

I'm sort of dazed right now, not exactly sure how to go back to acting normal. I mean, it's the simple fact that I'm breaking the law here that has me so upset. Yes, I trespass and do teenage things but this? This is way out of my comfort zone.

"We should go home." I finally say, getting back on the bike while waiting for him to climb on. This is too much for me.

"You're right, we shouldn't hang around too long." Yet another sentence that has my nerves skyrocketing.

I sigh disappointingly, ready to head home and try to forget this ever happened.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

Within minutes, we're back home, but instead of seeing the empty driveway like earlier, I see Mom's car. I also see her frantically walking around with her phone up to her ear.

I gulp worriedly, picking up my pace and peddling up to her. Taehyung notices my unease and asks for me, knowing it would be out of character for me to ask.

"Mom?" Taehyung starts, gaining her attention. She spins around with relief flooding into her being. She hangs up the phone immediately.

"Oh, thank God." She breathes, shutting her eyes for a moment to calm herself. "I was dialing the police to go out and search for the two of you."

"Yeah, we were-"

"There's no time for that now. I need you to get in the car. We're heading to the hospital." She opens the driver's door and starts to get inside the vehicle.

"Why?" Taehyung gets off the bike, looking at her more confused than worried.

"I'll explain on the way there, but it's Jimin; he's hurt."

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀