prologue

Hi guy's please support this story!!

If you're under age or a prude please don't read this cause of the foul languages and sexually inappropriate

You've been warn read at your own risk

I dedicate this chapter to zaenevictoriano

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

~Samantha's P.o.v.~

"Sam you're gonna be late for school!!" My sister yell from downstairs.

"Mm. Faster, Faster!" The girl in the video yell. Don't worry I'm not the girl in the video. Your wondering what I'm doing huh? Yeah I'm editing a video.  You don't believe me? Yeah, can't really blame you. I'm getting myself off. Don't know what I'm talking about? I'm MASTURBATING.

"Sam hurry up!! The fuck? What are you doing?! " My sister exclaimed. God how could I forget to lock the door!

"Kim! You can't barged in like that! I'm getting myself off can't you see?" I yell back frustrated.

"Eww! Sam your nasty! Just hurry up! Or I'm going to tell mom!"

"Yeah, yeah, ima get up" I said as she left.

"Hey freak! Why don't you continue I'm enjoying the view!" Yelled by my neighbour Jake. Meet Jake the guy who tortured me all my years of living. Yeah he's hot, beefy, blue eyes, blonde hair, a jock captain of the team, star player quarter back, he's also a douche bag. I can't believe I used to have a crush on him

"Yeah I can see that actually with you and your little friend jacking off" I yell back.

"I'm half way could you finish it?" What the fuck?

"Do you think I'm a whore?"

"I'm not saying you I mean the video that your watching why would I get my self off thinking of you when you don't even have a tits?" furious by now I slam the window and get ready.

I'm Samantha Dominatrix Hayes the loner of the school. I look like a nerd but my brain isn't. I'm kinda what you say a dare devil I know I know I don't like it. You know what they say don't judged a book by it's cover. I'm pretty strange I'll admit that, you can't expect much from a mess up girl like me. My parent's are kind of too. When I was a kid I used to still am found love like my parents have. No not like theirs, I want to have better.

My dad use to be a gang leader, my mom just being her fiesty self long story short they clicked my dad change for her. They married at a young age. My dad turn out to be abusive drunkass every time my dad threatened my mom put a gun in her head we run away. Then he will woe her they get back again. The cycle's was endless until I turn seventeen. My mom had enough. Thankfully.

I rebelled in a young age my mother was in oversea and my father is in NY I'm with my grandma with my sister. At the age of 10 I learn how to smoke everything, to drive a bike, drink hard, I used to cut, even now from time to time, have my belly pierce and the other seven piercing in my ears. I join the wrong crowd.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ
FLASH BACK
ΔΔΔΔΔΔ

"Come on baby make a wish and blow the candle" my mom said I obey wishing silently then blow the candle.

"What did you wish for sweety?" My dad ask

"A pair of huge like this huge glasses" I said making a hand gesture of how huge I want.

"Why would you want one?" Ask uncle Tom

"So I can be smart and be cool" I said cheekily.

Flash back over

After that I did everything I know that will damage my eyes. I regret it.

I didn't even realized that I'm a few meters away from being hit by a guy, a very hot greek skater god guy at that. It's like time stop for me to look at him. Slightly long hair a emo haircut with a beanie lose shirt yet fit. Not scrawny, quite lean, tan skin, Have two snake bites. A bad boy from the school, he got many rides actually Ferrari, ducati, you name it. Jake O'brian's stepbrother, Andrew Ryder son of the mayor of this small town. Then suddenly.

"Move you freak" he said as he push me to an open manhole.

So much for a hot guy. What would you expect from a guy. Sighting there's no way I'm going to school. Looks like I'm ditchin.

ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

How was it?????????
please vote, comment, follow!!