He's going to see me naked.

The thought immediately makes me panic. I don't want anyone seeing me naked, especially him.

After waiting for a few seconds to see if the universe would switch our bodies back, I eventually have to give up after nothing changes. Disappointingly, I go into Jimin's room and pull out some clothes that hopefully I can wear.

I walk downstairs and back into the bathroom. I open the door and see my naked body facing me in the small bathroom.

"Hey, what are you doing!" I yell, grabbing a nearby towel and wrapping it around his body. "Don't just strip!"

"How else was I supposed to dry off?" He sighs, turning on the shower before stepping inside and throwing the towel over my head. "Hold this for me." He pulls the curtain and starts his shower.

He's seen it all...down to my coochie.

"And you're right," I hear Taehyung call from the shower, "you do have bigger breasts than I originally thought." This is how I'm going out, isn't it? Death is about to show up and take me away. Well, come and take me because I'm ready to pass away.

"Say sike right now," I choke with a weak voice.

"Nope, I like how soft they're." He calls back.

I grab the towel firmly, bury my head deep into the fabric, and scream as loud as I possibly can.

"Anyway, that's not the only thing I like about this body-"

"I'm going to have to stop you right there." The words fumble out of my mouth once I raise my head from the towel. "Don't touch it." I want more than anything to be shot down right here or turn back time to make sure this never happened in the first place because I didn't sign up for this.

"But it has to be washed." Those words make me dread what's fixing to come next more than anything.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

In the end, he touched everything and commented on how nicely-made I am...insert skull emoji because that's how I'm feeling. He was mocking me, and I hated it.

Taehyung turns off the shower, stepping out and taking the towel out of my hands. He wraps it around his body and starts wiping off all the extra water that remains.

"You're still in those?" Taehyung glances at my clothes. "Take them off, you'll give my body a cold."

I groan annoyed, pulling off the clothes. "Turn around," I scoff.

"...you know that it's my body, right? I've seen everything already." He chuckles softly, then drops his teasing tone, putting on the clothes I got from upstairs for him.

After taking everything off except for the boxers, I turn to the mirror, and my eyes widen from seeing his body unclothed.

Instead of seeing his warm, skin tone line down his body, I see trails of tattoos covering his torso, sides, ribs, and even on his back. He's tatted everywhere that can only be seen by him.

The tattoos consist of guns, money, and even words written in different languages across his chest; however, that's not the tattoo that has me so entranced. The tattoo that's only in color is of a red rose, tattooed right over his heart. The stem wraps around his sides, back, and chest. The thorns on the stem run along his body, dropping specks of red that resemble blood that looks like it's cutting into his skin.

That main tattoo connects to every other, swirling around the guns that are facing each other on his chest, twisting around the money that's spread over his back in a medium-sized dollar sign, and encircling around the words on his sides as if keeping them out of harm's way. His tattoo is almost saying he's the protector, while all the things surrounding the bleeding rose are what's important to him.

Seeing my sudden halt, he rolls the shirt over his head and sits down on the bathroom counter, looking at me.

"I suppose I'll have to explain." He sighs, not knowing where to start. "For now, let's just say I started getting them after my initiation." He pauses, becoming lost in the ink that's embedded into his skin. "When I first joined, I was jumped at first...that's what happens when you pledge yourself to...certain groups..." He doesn't say the word, but I know what he's talking about.

"Taehyung, these are gang-related, aren't they?" I gulp thickly, my eyes now glued to the tattoos as well.

"Yeah, I got jumped so bad it left me with scars, not to mention all the other things I've been involved with that have left marks." He notices the look on my face when I glance at him.

"Fights, okay? I've been in a lot of fights, with and without knives, and even though it rarely happens, guns too." He admits, tracing the details of the ink with his dark, narrowed eyes.

"Holy shit, Taehyung!" I grab the clean and dry clothes and put them on in a hurry, hiding all the tattoos that his body consists of. "Why are you in a freakin gang?"

He shrugs his shoulders, looking away. That same unreadable expression is plastered on his face.

"Why not?" He questions back, meeting my eyes. "Keep this between us. If we never would've switched bodies, then you would be clueless like most of the others." He admits.

Most? So some of the boys do know about this.

"Well, it's kind of hard not to act like nothing's going on when Jungkook's threatening me." When I say this, his eyes grow wide. Taehyung reaches out and grabs my shoulders tightly.

"Y/N, tell me what he said."

I quickly think back to Jungkook's exact words. "He said 'Tomorrow night, you know the place and time.' What does that even mean?" I ask both curiously and worriedly.

He gulps, shaking his head with a laugh; however, it has no joy or happiness behind it. "It means you'll have to deliver the package tomorrow." He rakes his fingers through the locks of his now long hair.

"Package-"

"It's cocaine," he says abruptly, "you have to deliver it." And just when I thought my life couldn't get any more strange, now I'm going to deliver drugs. Wow, I'm breaking the law...insert crying emoji...here.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀