"At least try to be a better actor. Hoseok was on to you back there." He whispers quietly, eyeing me darkly.

Without a second longer, he rushes to catch up to Jimin in the driveway. While Jimin gets on his bike, Taehyung climbs up and holds onto his shoulders tightly, obviously by the looks of it, he's never rode on the back of a bike before.

I laugh to myself, maybe the universe is on my side after all? I don't know but seeing Taehyung struggle is good enough revenge for kicking me... uh... there earlier.

Finding Taehyung's bike, I jump on but immediately regret doing that... this time, I hurt my nuts. My mind is made up... the universe is punishing both of us.

I huff, pedaling down the driveway and following the guys ahead. Taehyung looks ahead and stares off into the darkness of the night. As we pass every street light, I notice his expression stays the same. Regardless of him being in my body, there was no misplacing that look. It was the same as when we were on the roof.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀

"And we're here, peeps!" Jimin chimes cutely when he pedals down the dirt road of the hill, kicking up dust from the tires of the bike. A blueish light ignites from on top of the metal structure in front of us. "Careful!" He calls back to us when we ride down the hill.

Yoongi chuckles and rolls his eyes, passing Jimin and looking over his shoulder. "Pfft, like you're ever going to witness me fall on my ass-" Right as Yoongi gets the words out, he hits a hole in the ground and goes flying off the bike, his slim body soaring through the air, and all we can do is watch.

Within seconds, he hits the ground, groaning when he raises up and there's dirt covering his face.

"Can you not ride a bike?" Jin says unamused, while the rest of us softly laugh at Jin scolding him.

"There was a fucking hole!" Yoongi defends, standing up and dusting the grass off his black jeans.

"You're bleeding on your knees." Hoseok mumbles, coming closer and taking out a few bandaids from his pockets.

"I'm fine, I don't need bandaids." Yoongi tries to walk away, but Hoseok won't let him.

"I'm not doing it to be kind, dumbass. I'm supposed to become a doctor, right? Gotta be there to take care of others as my parents say." Hoseok says softly, standing up and laughing while walking back to us. He walks up to Taehyung and mumbles barely loud enough for me to hear. "Y/N, look, I put pink, Care Bear bandaids on him."

Glancing at Yoongi, I see the cute bandaids. I cover my mouth and turn around, trying not to give away the joke. I even see Taehyung trying to hold back his laughter. I mean, Yoongi with pink? That's too good.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Yoongi narrows his eyes coldly, following everyone's eyes and glancing down to his knees. "What... have you done to me?"

Yoongi's mouth goes slack, looking up at Hoseok, who wears the brightest, sunniest smile despite the moonlight of the night shining down upon our figures.

"Oh, you know, just Cheer Bear." This time we all bust out laughing, even Namjoon goes so far as to squat down and hold his hands over his face, while he tries to regain his senses from the once-in-a-lifetime, hilarious sight.

Yoongi says nothing but looks down in horror from the tiny amount of pink that's on his body.

"Oh, you'll live. No one will know that the infamous Min Yoongi wears pink." Jin shoots him a wink, walking past him and patting him on the shoulder. "Besides, you're not the only one who wears pink." Jin grins devilishly at Yoongi, causing Yoongi to turn around and follow him with narrowed eyes.

"Don't tell me you're wearing pink underwear." Yoongi lets his shoulders fall in disappointment after seeing no other pink on him.

Jin shrugs, lifting up his shirt and exposing his hot, pink boxers for all to see.

"What can I say? Pink's my lust color." Jin defends, crossing his arms over his chest, then I hear Taehyung speak up from the back of the group.

"Really? Well, I'm pretty sure mine is plain white." Taehyung's eyes dart to mine, and I mentally scream at him to even dare think about it; however, his smirk grows when his thumbs find the waistband of my pants and start to slowly slide them down enough to show just a hint of the underwear.

My face goes completely pale, my jaw falling open, and my heart stops. What the hell is this idiot fucking doing!

"Just as I said, plain white-" He stops talking when he looks down and doesn't see the expected white underwear but instead finds himself, and the rest of the boys, looking at the black, lace panties that my body is wearing.

Kill me now.

I hear Jungkook swallow hard next to me, while his eyes are glued to the dark fabric.

"That's enough," Jimin and I say at the same time, instantly surprising one another.

Shit, I forgot I'm Taehyung.

"I-I just mean that she shouldn't be showing off her body to a group of boys," I add quickly.

Jimin nods, agreeing with me, which takes me off guard. Taehyung quickly hides the underwear from view when Jimin walks up. "Taehyung's right. Y/N, this isn't like you." Jimin says softly, pulling off his white hoodie and putting it over Taehyung's head. "Here, respect your body more." Jimin grins, messing up Taehyung's hair while turning around in his now blue long-sleeve.

"Well, let's go climb that tower." Jimin turns the topic, staring up and seeing the town's abandoned, lookout tower.

Taehyung's playing a dangerous game, and I'll make sure to get him back someway, somehow.

❀ ༻•༺ ⊰ • ✿ • ⊱ ༻•༺ ❀