I don't give Taehyung any time to recover before I'm pulling him towards our small bathroom. I have to guide him through the dark hallway as he holds his head in agony.

"Hey-wait!" Jimin yells from behind us; however, I call back to him.

"I'm getting her some medicine for the headache," I explain while shutting the bathroom door.

Knowing them, if I don't hurry in here, they'll break down the door. I flip the light on, illuminating both of our figures in the bathroom mirror.

"Her?" Taehyung clicks his tongue, eyes still closed as if half asleep. "What the hell are you on about, and why does my voice sound so weird?" Taehyung turns on the sink and starts drinking straight from the faucet.

Sighing, I reach over him and grab a bottle of pills before handing him some. I ignore his question because he would soon see why I called him 'her'.

He takes them quickly, nearly taking one of my fingers off from snatching the pills so fast.

"Why did you pull me into the bathroom?" He sighs, obviously not understanding our situation just yet, but when he opens his eyes fully for the first time and sees me, his eyes widen tenfold, growing bigger than ever, which makes me wonder if my eyes go that wide often.

"What the-you're me." He points with a shaky finger, backing away until his back hits the white tile of the bathroom wall.

"That's right, I-" I pause. This would be the perfect time to get back at him, so it's just what I do. "I am you. I'm from the future, and I'm here to give you a warning-"

"What happened?" He panics, eyes still wide and on me. "Did my mom find my weed? My porn magazines? My fleshlight-"

"Woah, woah, woah," I put my hands up in the air, shaking my head for him to shut up because I honestly didn't need to know any of that.

"What did you come to warn me about?" He asks seriously.

"If this was real, I would've come to warn myself about tricking you. I'm not from the future dumbass." I'm never going to get that out of my head.

His eyes remain wide, then he drops to his knees on the cold floor of the bathroom with a wide and horrified face. "Oh no...I always knew I was a twin. Now that I have someone to compete with, there's only one way out of this-fight me!" Then he runs straight towards me, and we both fall into the bathtub.

I yell from the force when we stumble back into the tub, shower curtain falling on top of us as our limbs hang over the side of the bath.

"Will you get off me!" I shout, trying to get out of the tiny tub. "I'm not your twin-I'm Y/N! You don't have a twin...matter of fact I don't think the world is ready to handle two Kim Taehyung's-"

"Hey-"

"We switched bodies, weirdo. I don't know how, but we did. You're in my body, and if you don't believe me, then look for yourself." I hold my hand up to the mirror to gesture for him to have a look.

A serious face takes over his expression, and he's standing up from the bathtub. "This is a joke-" He walks in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection, then at me. His mouth goes slack.

"But believing you have a long lost twin isn't? Taehyung, something happened to us-"

Unexpectedly, he turns and grabs my hands roughly, practically yanking me out of the tub.

"Fix this." He demands seriously, already believing one-hundred percent of the situation we've found ourselves in after seeing the proof.

"Uhh, would if I could, but as I see it, there's no manual." I pull off his hands, which are mine, and try to focus on our conversation instead of feeling like I'm talking to myself.