Let's Fight Temptation

****Friday, February 28, 2020****

It has already been close to one week that y/n has started working with me, and only four days since I last ravished that wonderland of a body of hers on set. I felt like a naughty horny teenage boy hiding away to kiss a beautiful girl, but now as a man, I can do more than just kiss.

The conversations between y/n and I have been rather short and few in between these last few days, with me being filming most of the day and when we do get a lunch break she runs off after bringing me what I order. I do not blame her, for I believe if we are ever alone and in close proximity, we might just have a repeat of what we did when I brought her on set on Monday. It was as if our bodies called to each like magnets and we were fighting to keep them from latching onto each other.

Then, there are the cute small details. Everyday this week she has not missed a day of bringing me a cup of Earl Grey tea. When I see her each time when I arrive on set she is there with a bright smile and a cup in hand. At this point, I have had quite enough of the taste( which is something I thought I would never say), but I could never tell her. I have grown to look forward to seeing her enchanting face each morning. I have seen her work the past few days and she is starting to catch on to how things work on a movie set. However, I still had many more questions about her and I was planning to ask her today.

I arrived on set, and as expected, y/n was there with a beautiful smile and a cup of tea. She was wearing a body fitting knee length plaid pencil skirt, black cotton blouse, and black heels. My how entranced I became seeing those beautiful legs exposed again.

"Good morning Tom! Here is your tea!" she exclaims in a cheerful voice.

"Good morning y/n! Thank you for the delicious tea. You look...exquisite this morning. What's the occasion?"

"Thank you Tom! No occasion, just thought I should dress it up! I have been pretty casual these past few days."

"Well you look lovely, and you look lovely in everything I have seen you in." After that I thought to myself, "and everything i have seen you not in."

Y/n blushed and combed her hair behind her ear, "Mr. Hiddleston, if I wasn't mistaken, I would say you're flirting with me."

I laughed, "Perhaps. Or rather just stating what is already obvious."

We started to walk over to my trailer silently, exchanging glances every so often. We arrived at the door of the trailer and y/n fumbled through her messenger bag for that black notebook.

"Oh, let me catch you up on today's to-do's. Ms. Herron wants to do some reshoots from Wednesday, you have another costume fitting after lunch, and it'll be followed by continuing the shoot from where we left off yesterday. Would you like to give me your lunch order now, and I will go get it before your lunch break."

"Well how about a whole wheat panini BLT from a small deli place on Boulevard SE called Bennetts."

"Sounds good, I will have that to you right before noon! If there is nothing more I can help you with, I will just walk over to Ms. Herron and tell her you arrived."

As she was about to walk away I caught her by her hand, "y/n! Before you go, I would like to ask if you would have lunch with me here in my trailer. I would like to get to know more about you."

"I'd be delighted Tom. Just lunch and talking, right?" she said nervously and face turning a slight shade of pink.

"Eheheh, yes just harmless talking and enjoying a meal."