"quit ordering me." said yeonjun.

soobin looked up into the man's brown eyes. he was totally a seme.

someone pulled yeonjun away from soobin. "oi, stop it. he didn't do anything bad and plus, you are really close to him."

that someone was taehyun.

taehyun whispered something into yeonjun's ear and the man blushed a bit.

soobin felt like his heart was about to burst. the both of them looked so cute. AHH rip his heart.

i just want to smash the both of them together and ask them to kiss.

soobin shook his head. that was not possible

"anyways," said beomgyu with a weird sparkle on his eyes. "are you gay?"

soobin sighed. why did everyone assume this about him? just because he read gay books with gay smut scenes doesn't mean he likes guys. he's still into vagina and boobs but people don't seem to understand that.

"eh? no." replied soobin.

the four of them looked so shocked, it almost made soobin groan. people need to stop assuming shit.

"but then why were you reading this?" asked yeonjun, lifting up soobin's book.
soobin's eyes widened in shock and immediately snatched it from yeonjun. he felt like crying.

the corner of his fresh, brand, new book was folded. he bought this yesterday and he barely started it and it already had a fold.

"you're buying me a new book." said soobin. there was no way he could keep this book in his shelf without getting anxiety everytime he looked at it.

yeonjun lifted an eyebrow. "why the hell should we do that?"

soobin walked closer to yeonjun and nearly shoved the book into his face. "can you see this fold? how do you expect me to read this with this fold?"

yeonjun didn't answer but simply looked at soobin with so much intensity that soobin slightly stepped back.

yeonjun grabbed soobin's hand and said, "okay, we'll buy it for you. just tell us where."

soobin was about to open his mouth when beomgyu removed yeonjun's hand from soobin and put an arm around soobin's shoulder.

"actually, you don't need to tell us where. just take us there."

soobin looked at beomgyu who winked at him in return.

why was he here again?

-------------------------------------------------

kai sighed. "it's a pity he had to go back to class."

"i know right," said beomgyu. "he's such an interesting person and plus yeonjun here looks like he's already in love."

yeonjun raised an eyebrow his cheeks slightly pink. "i'm not, jeez. the last thing i would do is crush on a straight guy. that's literally the worst. i'd rather date you people."

there was a silence between them and all of them look at yeonjun.

"scratch that. having a crush on a straight guy is equal to having a crush on you people."

"remember the time, beomgyu had a crush on tae---" started kai but beomgyu immediately shut his mouth, leaving the other confused.

"ahh, you mean the time i had a crush on taehyung from BTS? of course, he's so pretty. celebrity crushes are fun hahahaha."

kai looked at beomgyu and understood the message and kept shut.

yeonjun and taehyun exchanged looks, confused.

it was obvious that kai knew something about beomgyu that the other didn't.

that was the first time they ever hid something from each other. and it may not be the last.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

beomgyu pushed kai against the locker. "what the fuck dude?"

"listen i'm so---"

"doesn't mean anything. now they know we're hiding something from them and i can't tell them what it is."

"you still like him?"

beomgyu looked away with a slight blush on his cheek. "i don't know, okay? im trying."

kai's eyes widened. "oh."

"that's why. it would've been better if you kept your mouth shut. what would taehyun do if he found out i used to like him?"

------------------------------------------------

and that was the update for today. as mentioned before, this book will have all ships including soobin but there are going to be other inner ships too which might emerge from this weird love triangle-ish.

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)