Chapter 3

Dedication:Shadowna78

@AxelleGirard

------------------------------------------

Dean- "SAM!!"

        Desan had begun CPR just as he heard the sirens off in the distance growing louder towards him. He pressed his hand down upon Sam's chest hoping to get a response out of his brother but when all he was doing failed. Dean got up and rushed towards the door flagging down the help that was just entering the motel's parking lot. They jumped out and rushed inside the motel room. They began to work on Sammy.

Dean leaned up against the wall and watched in horror, he was full on fear and panic. He looked down at his hands which were now shaking and he slid them up and into his pockets. The EMTs were not getting a pulse and Dean slid down the wall and fell to the floor. He brought his knees up to his chest and rapped his arms around them. He laid his head down upon his arms and wished for Sammy to be alright.

"Come on, come one. Come on Sammy! Sam!" Dean thought and a singe tear fell from his eye.
"You can't do this man, Come on! Sammy please..."

After the EMTs worked of Sam and they shocked him a few times they got a heart beat on the monitor and Dean jumped when he heard it. He quickly whipped the tear from his face and moved quickly to sit nexts to his baby brother. He lifted his head up into his lap and he ran his fingers through Sam's long brown hair.

Dean- "It's okay Sammy...It's gonna be okay...Sam?"

Sam's body began to shake again and the EMTs pushed Dean back from his brother and attended to Sam on the ground.

EMT- "He's seizin'"

Dean- "Help him! Sam!?"

The EMTs quickly got Sam up and into the back of the ambulance and Dean hopped right in and sat down. His body was shaking with fear. Dean reached out and grabed Sam's hand. When Dean grabed him, he could feel how warm Sammy was. Dean looked up and over to his little brother's face. His eyes were closed with his eyelids red and his skin was pale as snow. His body continued to shake a little more but the seizure was almost over. Dean could hear the sirens blasting off in the distances of his mind. He knew they were louder than what he heard but he blocked everything out except Sammy.

Dean watched Sam's chest move up and down very quickly during the ride. He squeezed Sam's hand tighter, letting Sammy know that he was right beside him and he wasn't going anywhere. Soon some of the machines began to go off and the paramedic in the back shoved Dean farther back from his brother, causing Dean to let go of his grip on Sam's hand.

Dean- "What's happening?!"

The paramedic didn't answer but continued to work on Sam. Dean brushed his hands over his head and closed his eyes tightly, hopeing everything would be alright. Dean couldn't live in the world or any other with out Sam in it, he just couldn't and wouldn't.

They soon arrived to the hospital. The ride over here felt like centuries to Dean. He hopped out first to give them room to get Sammy out. A few nurses rushed out of the hospital doors and ran over to the ambulance, shoving and pushing Dean farther back from the site.

EMT- "Male, 14 years old. Was breathing on site of the scene. Was given CPR before our arrival. Had a 3 mintue seizure and a dropping heart rate...."

All the voices and noises surronding Dean went into a blur. He could no longer make out any of the doctors or nurses words as his eyes fell upon his little brother. Sammy looked soo tiny and weak.

They quickly got him from outside and straight inside. Dean was right behind them when a nurse held her hand up, not allowing Dean any more of the way.