Chapter 1

John WInchester just finishes packing up his bag and heads out the door on a hunt. Sam and Dean stay behind in the motel and do some more research before they join up on the hunt with their father. After a few hours of getting information, John calls Dean and tells him and Sam to just stay behind that he has found the thing and can and will handle it all on his own.

Dean comes back with some food and he and Sam eats their dinner then head to bed. In the middle of the night Sam begins to toss and turn in his sleep. He clunches the sheets of the bed really tight and begins to kick with his legs. Dean is fast and sound asleep in the bed next to Sam.
Sam turns his head and begins to whisper in his sleep.

Sam- "No, stop...please...no."

Sam turns over onto his side and he continues to have a bad dream.
In Sam's dream he is seeing a sliver blade and he watches it over and over stab a man in the gut. Sam sees the blade pull slowly out and watched the blood drip from it. He gets these flashes over and over and then the knife coming down over him. He sits up in bed with a jolt and he is in a cold sweat. As he jumps up he screams.

Sam- "Nooo!!"

Dean in the bed next to him seats up quickly, hand on a small blade that was stashed under his pillow.

Dean- "What?! What is it?!"

Sam is dazed for a few minutes. He can't fully focus his eyes on the motel room. He turns his head to face the door and he sees the man get stabed again. He reached up and grabed his head.
Dean throws the sheets off of himself and makes his way over towards Sam. As he grabes Sam's shoulder, Sam jumps at his touch and he sees his big brother's face.

Dean- "Hey, easy there. What's with you?"

Sam- "Nothing."

Dean- "Seemed more than nothin'. You what to talk about it?"

Sam- "It?"

Dean- "Yeah, whatever the hell that was. You were screaming in your sleep pal."

Sam- "It was just a bad dream, I swear. Nothin' more."

Dean- "You sure?"

Sam- "Yeah I'm fine. Go back to sleep."

Dean- "Alright."

        Dean looks back over at Sam. He watches his brother's movements. He reaches up for his head as if it is hurting him but slowly turns to look over at Dean who is watching him.

Sam- "I'm fine Dean."

Dean- "Okay, just get some rest, alright."

Sam- "Yeah."

Dean looks at Sammy as he lays down slowly. Dean slides the blade back under his pillow and lays back down and falls back to sleep, while Sam just stares at the wall.

        Hours pasted and Sam sat up with another jolt in bed from having the same nightmare. He throws the sheets off him and gets on his labtop and tries anything to get his mind off what he has been dreaming. Dean rolls over and sees Sam's bed empty. He sits up and his eyes meet Sammy sitting at the table, eyes glued on the computer screen.

Dean- "Hey."
Dean clears his throat and he scares Sam who jumps hearing his voice. Dean raises his eye brows at this.

Dean- "Whoo, you okay?"

Sam clears his throat and nodds his head and continues to look at his computer.

Dean- "So, did dad call?"

Sam- "No, nothin' yet, why, you worried?"

Dean- "Nah."

Dean walks over and looks at what his little brother is looking at. He sees photos from newspaper articles of different stabed victims. Dean looks questionally at his little brother.