She doesn't, but In that moment he's tempting her to make one.

"I suppose you do." She spoke cold and assertive, certain in her words.

"No, Granger I in fact don't." He said, as her eyes shoot.

He was lying right through his teeth.

He most likely wanted to kill her more than anyone. Thats how she saw it.

Yet he spoke straight with no evidence of hesitation. In all honesty she was surprised.

"I believe if you truly did, you would have given it a shot by now." He taunts, as their eyes dagger.

Perhaps she did get ignited with anger from his mere look, mere presence. Has there been moments where she felt like killing him would make it easier to escape? Of course, yet even she was too smart to try.

By the measure on the scale that they resented the other, she was honestly surprised none of them had tried to pull a dagger on the other. She thought by now at least one of them would have a blade to the others neck.

"Though I deem you incapable, I would love to see you give it a try." He spoke, baiting her tolerance. 

The way he talked down made her fists ball, and mind go blank. Sometimes she questions how she keeps herself contained.

"You'd be surprised." She spoke with a slight pride.

She looks at his eyes, laced with rage, with pure dark and she cant help but stare longer. She studies his expression to bits, and tries to compare it to another, yet she's never seen anything like it. He seemed unfazed in his manner, he usually did. Except of course when she was bleeding in her confinement and he was racing with time to keep her breath going. 

Perhaps then she saw that grey gaze fade into something human like. Something worth noticing. 

After that, he's back to his normal stance. 

He's back looking at her with icy eyes, as he stares with them, perhaps a little too long.

He was contained, but looked as if he had a hundred screams to shriek.

She needs to lack care. 

She does--she needs too.

When she saw war, she saw him. Her hatred and rage for him was on a scale of Indescribable, she felt it mentally, as well as physically. 

He didn't even seem to enjoy and relish on what's he done. He dosent live with a preppy walk, and a plastered smile. They both don't. 

He seemed empty in his look. She wondered what filled in the blank space. 

"Studying me Granger?" He asked.

"Perhaps." She said.

"I look forward to hear what you find." He spoke, with a deviled quirk of his lip, as she smiled in fakeness.

She glared at him with a side eye.

"Don't expect anything good." She spoke, beneath her breath.

Its silent for a split second as she figures it might be too quiet.

"Stupefy."  He shot aiming for her neck, as she ducked down, letting the spell hit the wall behind.

"What in gods name are you doing?" She spoke exclaimed, as she slowly rises form crutching down. 

"You say you'd be able to kill me, yet cant throw a small hex, Granger I think you hold far too much confidence." He snickered, as she looks at him with wide eyes.