Mummies

"That it, its just like training" Sabrina nods in approval. Fiona turns into a small red and brown spotted Lizard as she swirls side to side like they normal do along the sand into the hole so easily. The sand starts moving beneath my feet; by all there faces they were making I'd known I wasn't the only one feeling it. Hannah's scream echo's in a high pitch that my ears rings. The table in the middle sinks down to the ground making a thud noise. A couple of seconds nothing had happened until the walls began to tremble. The walls are moving inwards. Max hits the wall sending his fist into it. It didn't stop only slowing it down. Hannah pushes it with her two palms as I to the same touching backs. My shakes comes to surface ready to get a fit attack. "Sabrina what now?" Max say's through gritted teeth. Sabrina fly's out of the sky light hole leaving us and the journal behind . "Great" Max saying this clearly under his breath. With the tight space we have we all heard it. William nudge's his shoulder and lifts his hand up to the sky hole. Sabrina's claws grabs him up by his top, Hannah holds onto Max's hand and then grabs Williams foot. "Ready!" Hannah screams out loud. Max's hand grabs my arm while my body fights for stillness. The walls closein a bang sound effect while we all catch our breaths what looks like a top of a dirt Mountain. I thought we were in a museum? "Where's the Journal?" William ask blocking out the sun in his eyes with his right hand. Sabrina fly's in the sky above me while I lay down recovering. Something makes Sabina dives behind me hitting a Mummy with a sword, it falls backwards down the hill. I look down; seeing another ten of them climbing up and another two out of the hole in front of Hannah and William. "Guys!" Max screams getting ready to punch one if they get near him. "What is this?" Hannah voice sounds terrified as she jumps on a mummy into a wolf tearing off its right arm losing grip, it falls over the edge. "We've woken up the souls!" William grabs a sword off of the mummies right hand and pushes it off. "Didn't you read the warnings in the book?" Max growls and then takes a bite of another mummies right leg as Sabrina fly's into it. It falls over the Clift. All these questions in my mind as I fight off two Mummies. How do we get the book back? When the sky light hole is closed off. How to we get out of this alive without jumping off. Wait. That's it. If this sky hole is close another will be opened. One sky hole is were the mummies are coming from but there is another one that is slightly next to it. Its only a slide to the right if we jump on an angel and our leading will break through the covered tree stems and leafs. "JUMP!" My lunges swallows in as I jump, sliding down the Clift sending another Mummy with me. William jumps with his sword and stabs it into the Mummy, he kicks it outwards and then slides the sword down. The mummy unfolds like toilet paper in the wind. The stems don't break as I lead on them. William tries it with the swords. "Hurry there coming this way!" Max comes behind us leading in wolf form. He digs in with his sharp teeth and some how that does the trick of the stems breaking away. Sabrina flys in with Hannah by the back of the neck in her wolf form. It was like Hannah was Sabrina prey if you didn't know we were a pack. The fall feels like a bumpy slide, seeing nothing but black and then a dim of light sparks finally dropping into water. The water is frizzing giving my lunges a shock inhale reaching to the top. Sabrina swims in a form of a Mareel Snake giving us light as she sways in the water getting deeper where you can see another opening to another cave. Considering there is nothing in here but darkness filled around with wet muddy rocks. My chest feels heavy and my head feels pressure then it has ever felt; following Sabrina down the cave. I'm only a few strokes away with Max beside me; when I see Sabrina make a quick rise popping out of the water transforming into her human self again. "We got this" She shakes her head making her wet hair bounce in different directions. "Without that book I hardly doubt it" Hannah ties her hair up as she shakes her wolf tail out disappearing. "Have Faith in me would you" Sabrina voice  is in a low tone as she is studying the wall in front of her. "We could circle back round?" I say without hesitation  feeling a lump in my throat come out like throw up. "That's impossible" Max puts the sword lower that he holds pointing it out to the dark water besides us on the right. "If you want those mummies again be my guest but the hell I am not!" His voice raises as if to show his fear. "Quit it guys" Sabrina walks up to Max grabbing his sword. "Could I?" She gives Max a small smile and then nods my way when he gives it to her. Sabrina hands the sword to Hannah. "Flow my light while Wheels tries to open that" We already knew that William had worked out the door when we where having a spitball a couple of minutes ago. It wasn't the door that was the problem, it was the poison on it. One touch it will make you sick within a few hours; hay fever, rashes on the skin, then the last hour of it is a blood nose and tight joints; as if moving hurts to much. A thousand bolts to your muscles and you'll be dead before Christmas arrived. Its called Nightmare Poison. It glows in a green and pink shades through it making it look like a colorful gem on the stone door. What is the whole meaning of this again? For Fiona, For the pack? We are stuck for who god knows what. "What is this?" Max says out loud as if he'd read my mind. "We'd knew this would not be easy; its just the Empire Gods testing us" William's back straightens up as he shuffles throwing the sand at his feet that starts to make my throat dry ready for a cough. "Test us on what Exactly? " Max throws his hand in his hair making his forehead flex tight for a few seconds; he itches his head in a fast motion of frustration. That's when it hits me like a echoing clap against my body. We where getting tested if we are a worthy of a pack to save another. "Wait ...hang on " Hannah finishes  craving the symbol with the sword in hand, she drops it making a high pitch pin through the air. We all cover our ears and it all becomes to bright  to see. Like a sliver line blade sending waves to the brain in a split second.