🌹Little D.👑 {Male reader}

Start from the beginning

🦋Time skip brought to you by little Diavolo trying to catch butterflies in the garden.🦋

Right now you were walking with Barbatos down the halls of the castle to go get Diavolo so you could go see Solomon. "Thank you again for helping me y/n I really appreciate it" "it's no problem at all Barbatos plus i'm kinda curious about what tiny Diavolo looks like" he smiled at you as the two of you continued walking down the hall. When the two of you arrived at Diavolo's bedroom door you could hear giggles coming from inside. Barbatos then opened the door for you so you could walk in. As you were walking in you saw Diavolo but smaller and much younger sitting on his bed playing with some different colored blocks but you did have to admit he was very adorable. Diavolo heard the door open so he look away from the toys he was playing with and his eyes landed on you by the door. "Who are you mister?" he asked looking at you with a confused expression. "I'm y/n it's nice to meet you young Diavolo" you said smiling. Diavolo looked at you with stars in his eyes "how did you know my name? Are you like a charizard or something!" he said sounding excited. You tried to stop yourself from laughing as you said "d-do you mean wizard?" "yeah that!" he said in response. "Not exactly but I guess you could say that. So Diavolo would you be okay with me asking you a question?" You said after sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Yeah!" "Great! So do you remember who that is?" You said pointing towards Barbatos. Barbatos laughed nervously "y/n dear I don't think-" Diavolo interrupted "That's Bubble Toast!" he said with a huge smile. This time you couldn't help but laugh at what Diavolo called Barbatos "that's hilarious! Don't you think Bubble Toast"  you said looking at Barbatos with a smirk. Barbatos's smile never left his face as he said "I'm glad you find that amusing y/n but sadly I didn't find it that funny" "I don't understand why. It sounded pretty funny to me" you said after wiping a tear from the corner of your eye. You then turned back to the mini Diavolo "so Diavolo how about me you and" you chuckled "Bubble Toast go and meet a real wizard that has amazing magical powers. How does that sound?" you said. Diavolo said "Really that sounds like fun! I can't wait! Can we go now Mr. y/n?" with excitement clear in his voice. "Of course" you said in response before standing up and holding out your hand for Diavolo to grab on to. Diavolo quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you out of his room then ran with you down the stairs to the door. Leaving a surprised Barbatos behind back at his room door 'this day will surely be eventful'  he thought before running down the stairs to catch up with the two of you. 

🛑Timeskip brought to you by Barbatos trying to stop little Diavolo from chasing after each of the Little D's throughout the castle.🏃

You, Barbatos, and Diavolo were almost at Purgatory Hall when Diavolo looked across the street at a nearby park. Diavolo then pulled on your sleeve "yes?" You said after looking down at him "can we go to the park for little while please?" He answered as he pointed to the park across the street. You nodded and then looked to Barbatos for his answer "sure I don't see why not" Barbatos said. You and Barbatos then walked Diavolo across the street to the park. While walking over the three of you were soon met with two very familiar faces one of them being the exact person you were going to see. "Hello y/n and Barbatos what are you two fine boys doing here?" Asmo said while holding on to Solomon's arm. You were about to answer but before you could Asmo gasped and said "oh! And who's this adorable little one? You know he sort of looks like Lord Diavolo..." Asmo said before letting go of Solomon and picking up the smaller Diavolo to get a better look at him. Asmo gasped again "don't tell me Lord Diavolo had a secret kid and never told anyone!" He continued. "Barbatos shook his head "for your information Asmodeus the child your holding now is the young lord" Barbatos said in response. "Are you serious!?" Both Asmo and Solomon said "Yeah which is why we were on our way to Purgatory Hall to come see you Solomon. But on our way here little Diavolo asked if he could play here at the park" I answered. Solomon asked "but how could this have happened?" With a confused look on his face. Barbatos then explained to Solomon and Asmo about what happened to Diavolo "I see. Well then luckily I've seen something like this happen before to a acquaintance of mine." Solomon said before looking over at Diavolo who's still in Asmo's arms now laughing at the silly faces he's making at him. "And going based off of how old he is now this should only last up until the end of the day" Solomon continued. You and Barbatos both sighed in relief that it would only last until the end of the day since the both of you didn't think that having student council meetings about cartoons and toys would be very efficient. Diavolo then looked at you and Barbatos "Mr. y/n! Can me and Mr. Asmo go play at the playground?" You nodded "sure but while the two of you play me, Barbatos, and Solomon will go look around the area for a little while. So we need for you to be good while we're gone alright? " You said. After Diavolo "okay!" Asmo then put Diavolo back down and not a second later Diavolo quickly grabbed Asmo's hand and dragged him over to the park. As Asmo and Diavolo started to play on the playground you, Barbatos, and Solomon started walking to a store that was nearby. While you three were walking you came across a little toy shop. Barbatos then turned to you "hey y/n?" he said "yeah?" you answered "would you like to go into this store with me for little while?" you took a quick look at what was in the stores window and saw that it was just a small toy store so you said "sure." Barbatos then looked at Solomon and said "It was nice speaking with you Solomon but y/n and I are going to go inside this small toy store for a little while." "Alright it was nice talking with the both of you as well. I'll be in a store down the street called 'Hocus Pocus' if you two need me" Solomon said in response with a smile. He then waved and walked away but as you and Barbatos walked into the shop you whispered "why do you think Solomon said 'you two' like that?" to Barbatos. "Perhaps he didn't wish for us to reveal his location to a certain someone" he whispered back. "A certain someone? Do you mean Asmo? But why?" You asked. Barbatos shrugged his shoulders as a way of saying that he doesn't have a clue as to why Solomon wouldn't want Asmo to know where he is. While walking through the aisles of the store you came across an adorable stuffed animal that you thought that Diavolo might like.