Aisha gave her a small nod as Damien glanced at Y/N. "I'll see you when we get back, bye!" Damien said as Y/N waved at him while he left.

Y/N and Aisha were walking in the utilities. The place was dark, with only orange lights to brighten up the room. Wires and pipes were everywhere to be seen. The h/c haired girl continued to follow Aisha. They walked up a few stairs, turning in different pathways and passing by rooms. Finally, Y/N saw the room she easily recognized, the one where Mr.Andrew's was in. But when she entered, she saw much more than the boss. Many staff workers were there, including Vanessa and another security officer. A few of them were looking at blue prints, but not any blueprints, they were Montgomery's. When Y/N entered the room everyone instantly laid their eyes on her. Uh oh...

"Why hello Y/N, we've been expecting you." Mr.Andrew's emerged from the small crowd. Y/N looked at where he came from. He was sitting at a desk with a technician, but what mostly caught the e/c eyed girls attention was the jumbled up wires on the desk.

"Oh? Why's that?" she nervously asked.

"Well, you were there when Montgomery was malfunctioning, correct?" Mr.Andrew's looked down at Y/N.

"Uh..yeah, I was." Y/N took a small step back, feeling all the stares in the room.

"Hm...well you see, all the animatronics here are made of highly advanced technology. It's quite rare for them to have any sort of malfunction, and when they do they are to be looked at immediately. They respond to any threat they see, and will protect a human if needed. But, they also have a camera system." the boss said as he walked back and forth.

"Wait..they have cameras?" Y/N mumbled, looking down at the floor nervously.

"Yes, but they only turn on when there's a threat detected or when the animatronic is acting out of place." he stated, looking at the pile of wires. Once he grabbed it, Y/N realized it was a camera...but the wires must belong to..

"Montgomery. This is his camera right here, and it should've recorded what happened, at least a second before his outburst." the boss said, looking closely at the camera as he stroked the wires away.

"Ah, here we go." Everyone in the room quickly circled around Mr.Andrew's, trying to get a good view at the tape. Y/N made her way towards them as the video was turned on.

"Dumba**.....ROAR!!.....DONT CALL MY Y/N THAT EVER AGAIN!.." the tape played, then instantly replayed again. Mr.Andrew's squinted his eyes, pulling the camera closer to his ear to understand what the gator was saying.

"I can only assume that the co-worker was calling Y/N that." Vanessa mumbled.

"That's Charles..right?" one of the staff spoke.

"Yeah it is!" the other security officer exclaimed.

"We don't tolerate with staff drama in this company...I'll have to have a word with him soon," the boss said, placing down the camera and glancing at the h/c haired girl. "But before that, Y/N...if I'm not mistaken, Montgomery said 'don't call my Y/N that ever again.' Care to explain why he called you.......his?" the boss asked. Everyone looked at Y/N, giving her confused or slightly disgusted faces.

Y/N froze. Wait a minute..he said MY Y/N? she thought to herself, trying to think why the red haired gator would say such a thing. Then she remembered what happened minutes before Montgomery's rampage. "I can only assume it's because he sees me as a friend. We've had plenty of conversations while I've been here, and since the animatronics are use to being greeted with simple hellos, having conversations and hanging out is something they're not use to, but in a good way of course." Y/N gulped, pleading for backup with her e/c eyes as they stared at Vanessa.