Info and Warnings

Hey guys! Welcome to "No Escape," a story centered around Purpled and his life in my high school au.

This story will have lots of angst because yes.

No, this story will not include smut because I am on the asexual spectrum, so that would obviously make me uncomfortable.

No, Purpled will not have a love interest because I don't ship minors. I am okay with writing romance between the adults, but this fan fiction will be told from Purpled's perspective, so there won't be a lot of it.

There will be some gore, but I will not be giving warnings before or during chapters. This is because everyone has different boundaries. Something that I might not consider very gruesome might be sickening or revolting to someone else.

Lastly, there will be cussing. Not a ton, but it will show up occasionally.

Intro/Description:

Purpled has always been quiet and closed off. He keeps to the shadows and stays out of the way, trying to remain unnoticed. The freshman gets average grades and has only had a few unexcused absences. He's nothing special and doesn't do anything out of the ordinary. Or, at least, that's what they all think. Unbeknownst to his school and classmates, Purpled is in debt. His parents abandoned him and his older brother at a young age, forcing them to fend for themselves. But his brother was too young, too naive to handle the responsibility. So he, too, left the child. Purpled had to learn how to support himself at a young age using any means nececary, including getting involved with a shady, illegal fighting business called Hypixel...

Just some background information so you don't get confused:

I will not be using their real names for two reasons. One, this doesn't exactly count as a real life au because they are not gamers and there are still some elements of minecraft. Two, their channel names are easier to remember and I keep forgetting their actual names-

Hypixel is a well known fighting business. People generally turn to Hypixel when they are in debt or need money, but it can be very hard to stop participating in fights once you start attending. Although everyone knows and fears the name Hypixel, not much is known about what actually goes on behind closed doors. Yes, Hypixel is extremely illegal because the fights can be deadly, but the police either do not or can not do anything to intervene.

I know this seems like a small amount of background information, but the rest will be explained throughout the story. Just like the characters in the fan fiction, you readers will be playing detective!

To learn about my policy and opinions on comments, please check out my profile.

If you want to know a little bit about me, please check out my profile.

But enough stalling. Let's get in to this! Hope you enjoy!