when my sunshine got dark (please let me be your moon)

"Knights always save people."
"What is happening when they are not strong enough?"
"Even when they fail they are still knights."

That wasn't the first day that I got into the high school sport court. It was the last day of my first year at high school, but I still felt the excitement of the close training with my little orange partner. I smiled all over the way my unknown smile when my lips go up a little. Most of the time I heard Hinata throws a salty mention like "Kageyama! Your smile is really scary!" but now, when the only thing that was around me is the light wind of the morning, I just smiled.

It was the last day of graduation. Sugawara, Daichi, and Asahi still didn't quit the team, but it only meant that today will be the last day we will play together. When I finally walked inside the building, I saw Hinata who starts to set up the gym.

"Hi, do you need any help?" I got closed and took one side of the net from the tiny boy.

"Good morning Kageyama. I really don't understand why must we take the net off every day if we are the first peoples that get into here every morning," he said and a little yawning ran out from his mouth. "You're right sometimes" I hang the net and waited for Hinata to finish his side. Once I tried to help him, but he just got depressed so I let him jump his way on the little things.

"Baka, I got a B in my last English test, you know."

"Thanks for Yachi."

"It's not like you any better." He finished the work and walked to bring some balls until the rest of us will be shown. Little dark marks under his eyes got my attention.

"Did you sleep fine?"

"Just the excitement." He threw me one of the balls without really give an answer and started to run for hurting my set without any warning, and I set it perfectly, like always. I know, I wanted to say, it is so you to stay awake all the night because of the close parting from our volleyball's senpais.

"You are such a baby," I felt the guilty words hurt him, "and we still didn't change our clothes."

"Yeah, don't get your school clothes to smell bad on the last day of the year." Tsukishima got into the gym with Yamaguchi next to him.

"It's not like you can smell any better," he told with his salty tone and got hurt on his head back from a morning newspaper.

"You're really the oldest person in this team." Tanaka and Nishinoya started to laugh at Daichi who held a newspaper.

"oh, we were waiting for you guys. We already set the gym for the practice." Hinata ran into the group with a ball under his armpit.

"It doesn't matter, because, today, we are not going to play," Sugawara said and sat down on the floor. "I didn't want to sweat before graduation, so I brought us a nice game."

After a few minutes, even Tsukishima set down on the gym floor and took five cards like the rest, and waited for Sugawara's explanation on the game.

"So, this game calls 'link' and it goes like that, every time someone should close his eyes while we open one round card, after that, every one of us should put down the most matching sentence from his cards to the word we have.

"oh, I got it, it means that if Tanaka were shut his eyes and the card was 'Shimizu' we all put sentences with adoring goals, like 'angel' or 'life in heaven'," Ennoshita told in a laugh and Nishinoya squeezed his eyebrows.

"Couldn't you give this example with me instead?" and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Should we start already?" Yamaguchi asked and Hinata grinned in expectation.
Asahi was the first one to cover his eyes. His word card was 'Tattoos'.
I put down one of my cards and waited until everyone will finish to put theirs. In the end, we had eleven cards, from everyone that came except Asahi. Hinata tried to read them so I moved a little so I could see only part of them.
There was, "No, thanks", and also, "Courage", "I have no idea", "Redline", "What will I get from this?", "Kids game" and one that I am sure which catch everyone's eyes, " The mistake of my life".