一 street gangs.

‎‎

‎‎

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕺𝐍𝐄
𝖌𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝖇𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬.

‎‎

‎‎

STREET GANGS ARE USELESS, the girl thought to herself, watching as her older brother, niwa yato patched and bandaged his arms up.

it was actually pathetic, really, for such young teenagers to involve themselves into a risky situation when they just had so much potential for their own future. where they would later waste it on buying tickets to the underworld.

with bored e/c eyes full of wonders about whatever the hell her brother had in mind, y/n closed the exercise book she was doing, letting out a sigh.

life for her would be perfectly normal if a certain boy with long h/c hair just didn't decide to be friends with some delinquents. it always worried her to death the moment yato would return home with bloodlusted bruises.

and now he sits on a chair in the principal's office, quietly, yet somehow jovially, bandaging his known wounds as he hummed 'never gonna give you up'.

"niwa-kun, you're in a prestigious school and you dare ruin your sister's reputation as president of the student council and overall the school's image? what if others think that-"

"mind your own business," he replied, flashing such an innocent and angelic smile at the older man where he shivered from it. it was obvious that the principal absolutely despised it when a student at his school did something to 'ruin the image' of it, and it was obvious that some students just didn't care.

the man frowned. "is this how you talk to your school principal!?"

yato could only sigh mockingly, brushing his dirty sleeves. he didn't want to deal with an angry man of a lower class than yato himself, thus standing up to walk towards where the girl sat. "y/n, let's go," the boy gently grabbed her arm and pulled her up from her seat, "he's trash."

"nii-san-"

"hush y/n. i think you'd prefer if you study in a better environment than in this man's office," he glanced back at the principal, glaring down at him. "let's go." yato repeated, firm of his words, and the younger yato could never disobey her older brother, ever.

"yessir."

ⵢ ₊ ˚ .

"i need your help with something," he said, fixing his hair as the two of them made their way down the hallways where everyone had their eyes on them both and only, the niwa siblings. "what is it?"

"i have things to do later," he paused and stopped in front of his locker, pulling out a small bag. heat emitted from it, as the smell of sweet cheese filled her nose. it smelled heavenly, mouth-watering, and y/n couldn't resist asking what was in the bag.

"cheesy sausages! i need you to help me give it to a boy your age named 'mikey'. you'll find him at the park where i usually go."

ah, delivery work. again.

for some funny and unknown reasons, yato had the habit of asking a favour from her to deliver certain things to his friends or random people in general. she had always wondered about it, but what was so important about them that he would even tell her to deliver them for him? damn, yato is an unreadable teenager with that angelic face of his.

"what 'things' are you doing?"

"business."

... is the only answer she will ever get from him. it was somewhat frustrating, that he would never tell what he was up to in his life, except the moments where he would announce that he was going to be in a hosted gang fight.

"alright then, i can't guarantee my safety for this 'mikey'. i've heard about him from other students not to mess with him," she took the bag that was handed to the smooth and dry palms of the girl.

"of course. i doubt he'll ever hurt you though. just be careful."

and little did she know, that the said boy would take a huge interest in her, soon leading her successful path towards a corrupted one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a/n: this is the 2nd rewritten version
haha lol idk im indecisive. yato's an oc,
17 in age making him the oldest (?) in
toman and his faceclaim is bedivere
from fgo. frfr bedi pretty. i'll be adding
a few more ocs in the future too. 💋