𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

After the ten-minute breaks between periods, lunch break finally came as the school bell rang. Maeko loves the lunch period because it's the time of the day to eat the meal she brought, and she gets to see her two other favorite people, well ━ one favored more than the other. But today, Maeko felt so drowsy that she wanted to sleep during the lunch break instead.

"A one-hour nap doesn't seem too bad" she thought as she, Atsumu, and Ginjima walked towards the yard where they would be meeting Suna and Osamu.

The five took a seat at an open table, while the twins and Ginjima were opening their bento boxes Suna laid his head on top of his crossed arms above the table. "looks like someone didn't sleep. Again." Osamu pointed out as he took a bite out of his onigiri.

"Oh shut up Samu. Maeko, wake me up when the bell rings will you?" Suna spoke up to Maeko who was seated beside him, his voice a little bit muffled from his school blazer covering his mouth.

"Like hell, I will, I'm sleeping too" Maeko said as she took her glasses off and positioned her body exactly like Suna.

Their crossed elbows brush against each other as their fingers did the same. Before the two fell asleep, Suna quietly intertwined his free hand with hers, Maeko buried her face further into her crossed arms, desperately hoping that the rest of her friends could not see her red face.

Seeing the two with their hands intertwined made the other three males across the table smirk, one of them, however, felt his heart twinge a little at the sight ━ but he still felt happy for two of his friends. "If they are happy, I'm happy".

━━━━━

The bell rang, indicating that lunch break was over. Osamu shook Maeko awake as both Ginjima and Atsumu poked Suna aggressively till his head looked up at them, an annoyed look plastered on his face. The two soon got up from their nap and went different ways to join their next classes, they were both still sleepy and just wanted more sleep. Maeko herself couldn't focus on anything after lunch. Her head was just empty, whereas, Suna continued sleeping in class.

School soon ended, Maeko said her goodbyes to her classmates and friends. Despite Monday being a long day Maeko looked forward to the sunset she'd see the moment when school ends. The bright orange colors that painted the sky gave her a sense of peace, usually, she was able to share the sunset with Suna but he always has volleyball practice after school ends. And as Maeko was on her way home, the only thought she had was to sleep until tomorrow morning. However, the homework that's due says otherwise.

When Maeko got home, she changed out of her uniform and took a shower before opening up her laptop to do some more work. Typing away on her laptop, Maeko felt so frustrated. Because of her sleep-deprived nights, her brain just went blank whenever she needs to do an assignment but she still attempted to continue and finish her work.

After going back and forth for chores and getting snacks, there she sat again in front of her laptop, she soon rubbed her tired eyes and tilted her head up facing the ceiling as she let out a deep sigh. The small clock on her desk had hit twelve in the morning, she did not expect to do her assignments that long.

"I planned on sleeping early but never mind I guess" she thought to herself. Her math homework that's only half done was left behind, Maeko no longer had the motivation to do her homework anymore.

Maeko stayed in that position for quite a while, until she heard the notification ping from discord. Maeko's head looked forward at her laptop, her body leans forward to click the different tab. There she saw a discord notification from Suna.

━━━━━

Suna had just finished his homework for the day however, he dreadfully needed help doing so. He wanted to ask Osumu at first, only to have a text replying to his saying 'I'm busy fighting tsumu hollup'.