𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

The voice of a door creaking open was then heard throughout the call, Maeko noticed it was from Suna and held her phone towards her face. Her eyes widened seeing a little girl was behind him.

"Is that Emiko-chan?" Atsumu asked as he paused the game and stared at Suna's screen.

"Hi Atsumu" the little girl waved at the camera before Osamu and Ginjima said their hello's to Emiko as well. The younger girl then approached the screen closer while suna had moved to the side so her small figure could be seen clearly.

"Eh? Maeko is here" the little girl said, as she inched her face closer to the camera. Suna clicked on the mic icon to presumably mute himself before asking his sister "why are you still up, it's past your bedtime".

The little girl frowned at his words, "yea, I can't sleep because you're too noisy". Suna clicked his tongue at the statement, "fine, fine I'll tone it down okay, now go sleep"He said as he attempted to shoo his younger sister out of his room.

Emiko squinted her eyes at her brother before she remembered that Maeko was in the call as well, "nii-san, when are you gonna tell Maeko? I thought you liked her" the little aggressively said as she waved her little arms desperately. Suna mentally rolled his eyes before opening his mouth to answer his younger sibling.

And just as he was about to reply, the girly squeals from Atsumu and Gin echoed through the speakers, followed by teases. Suna widened his eyes at his younger sister before turning his head to look at his screen.

"OHMYGOD I WASN'T FUCKING MUTED" he internally screamed.

"Also can I sleep here instead" Emiko said innocently, "yes fine just stay there and shut it" Suna replied frantically as he quickly shooed Emiko towards his bed before facing his screen, his hand covering his mouth in embarrassment and shock.

"Wow Suna, when were you gonna tell us you like Maeko" Atsumu teasingly said as he booming laugh filled the voice channel.

Ginjima continued afterward "yeah Suna, when were you gonna tell her". Maeko, who was still shocked at Emiko's previous words, felt her face heat up at Atsumu and Gin's teasing.

Osamu saw Maeko and Suna's flustered faces and glared at his brother through the screen before standing up from his chair to go to Atsumu who was accessing his discord from downstairs.

As his face appeared on Atsumu's screen, Atsumu turned his head at his younger twin before Osamu pushed his head out of the frame, his discord account disconnected from the voice channel soon after. Osamu's account disconnected a few minutes later.

Gin laughed at Atsumu's fate with his younger twin "aight imma head out too bye" he said raising his eyebrows teasingly at Suna before disconnecting as well, leaving Maeko and Suna alone in the voice channel.

Suna rubbed his eyes in frustration "I'm sorry about Emiko, and those people we call our friends" he said, his voice muffled from his hands.

"I'm still here nii-san" Emiko spoke up from under his blankets. "Oi, if you're gonna stay here you shush and just sleep okay" Suna scolded his sibling.

Maeko laughed at the two siblings before shaking her head "it's fine rin" she reassured him with a smile.

"Are you still doing your work?" Suna asked still rubbing his face tiredly. Maeko soon propped up her phone against a stack of books so she didn't have to hold it before continuing her work.

"yeah there's a lot to catch up on" she answered. Suna activated the music bot in their server so the two could listen to songs together as he knew Maeko was able to focus better with music in the background.