*GacktP.O.V*

  (Who does that  kid think he is?!) I put my hands in my pocket and watched as MY Velly was being takenaway from me. (I better act quick if I want this thing with them to end...or else I'll never have her.) I lookked at G-Dragon. He had his eyes on her too. I've known since the party, but now he's gonna have her to hmself for about a month.....(I won't stand by any longer!) 

I walked back in the other direction ignoring GD and whoever the other guy was.

 *G-Dragon P.O.V*

  (Why didn't she tell me she had a boyfriend? I know she knows i was flirting with her. And she was all mine at the party until...) Then I thought about it. (Did she see me with CL?) It's too late to be thinking about that now....but now she's walking away from with a guy with the face of a horse anf a glare that could halt a elephant, I felt mmy phone buzz and I looked at it. (Crap!! 12 missed calls from Cl, 7 from Minzy, 5 from Dara and 20 from Park Bom, 5 new messages, and 2 voicemails!? OMG im gonna hear it now. Man I dont even want to look at the messages let alone call back.) I mushed my phone into my face. When i put ot down i looked back into the direction the Velonica walked away. (What's his name... Hero...Helo......Hiro...yea...i think..)

*CL P.O.V*

  I was sitting in the hotel room with Park when my phone rang. I looked down at it and it was JiYong's face, i answered imediately. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THAT YOU CAN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY CALLS OR TEXT ME BACK, HUH!? AND DON'T SAY YOU WERE REHEARING OR IN A SHOW 'CAUSE I CALLED YOU MANAGER AND HE SAID YOU DIDN'T!! SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ARE YOU HAVING SEX WITH THAT GIRL!!!', I was furious... but for why.

  "Cl im sorry ok!!!! my phone was on vibrate and i didn't feel it in my pocket im sorry! i wasn't with who ever you're talking about. Im wearing those baggy jeans you picked out and i didn't feel it vinrate ok...."

  "THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GO ALL DAY WITHOUT LOOKING AT YOUR DAMN PHONE!! yOU WERE WITH HER...I KNOW YOU WERE. THAT GIRL....VEL..VELA...VELONICA! WHATEVER HER DAMN NAME IS!"

  He got quiet and i felt like exploding. (So I was right!!) "SO YOU WERE!! YOU GET ON MY LAST..ARGHHUGGH." I hung up the ohone before he could say another word and tossed it across the room to the couch. (How dare he!?) I crossed my arms and legs and scoweld at the wall.

  "He's with her?", Bom asked.

  I shot her a glare and she backed off and walked away. (This girl is ruining my life and my plans!!)

 *G-Dragon P.O.V*

  I put the phone down and shook my head. (Why did i act guilty!? Now she's gonna let me have it.) I looked up at TaeYang and he was laughing.

  "What's so funny?", i asked slightly irritated.

  He stops laughing and shook his head. "Your girl is unnecessarily crazy... kinda happy i didn't aske her out." He sat down in a chair and took a swig of what looked like water.

  I glared at him and clenched my phone. (smart-alec.) "You really piss me off sometimes.", I stated walking over twords the couch.

  "Well i tell the truth! She's crazy... and sexy... but her crazy out weighs the sexy, so im good.", He leaned back with his hands behind his head.

  I sat down with my elbow on my knees. I looked down at th floor. (Is this worth fighting for? She's kinda.....really clingy.)