Chapter 16 "Overhaul"

(Time Skip no jutsu)

(September)

(Big Three Arrival)

I was just sitting there with the blindfold off  as everyone tried to open my eyes as I felt the presence of three others near as Aizawa said something about older students and stuff. I remember yesterday night that Bakugou said something about meeting him tonight but I usually play video games or sleep. I looked towards the door as it opened and three people entered. I opened my eyes and looked at them. My classmates looked at my eyes and I saw the majority of my classmates for the first time and saw that the bluenette had her eyes beamed on me. She then proceeded to ask many questions about my eyes and kept up with the questions for a couple of minutes. They continued to do whatever they were here for and I noticed how insecure one of them was. I had a clone hidden as a tree near Yumi as I don't really know what could happen so it is there as a tree. I also had one here and another at my house. I heard that the three were the strongest so I did what any sane version of me would do. 

"Hey, you three I challenge you to a 1 v 3 me against the three of you at the same time" "Are you sure dude" "Yeah, I am" "Well Aizawa, can we skip to the next thing I wanted to do" "Sure just let me sleep Mirio" "Ok teach let's go everyone" As everyone went to follow I went to Aizawa and said "That what you get for having fun all night with Miss Joke sir" "Q-Quiet Midoriya go on leave" I left Aizawa as he realized that I heard him all night with Miss Joke. I walked in after them as they finished changing, I changed quickly and walked in to the doors at around the same time as them. "Alright before the main fight I want to fight the entire class minus midoriya now" Everyone got into some fighting position and Tensei and I watched as the entire class was wiped with some resistance from Tokoyami. I walked up as I had moved them all and stood in front of Mirio as Nejire and Tamaki walked to the ring as we waited for the class to get ready.

 After a little and me analyzing this we started to fight. I cloned myself with wood clones and me and the two clones attacked. I went towards Nejire as the wood clones went to the others. I struck her hip as she bent and moved back then she tried to use her quirk as I used air blades to stop her and landed an axe kick to the head knocking her to the ground. My wood clone against Tamaki lost as it was very slow and was meant to slow them down. I was attacked by tentacles as I dodged them and used Chidori and attacked Tamaki as I sliced through the tentacles and I opened the first gate I got close to him as Mirio tried to hit me and I dodged his gut punch as I was smacked by the tentacles towards Mirio and I hit a direct hit to the face as he flew towards Nejire as she was recovering from my axe kick he used his quirk but miss calculated because of the speed and hit nejire knocking her out and put mirio out of battling condition for the moment.

 I then went straight at Tamaki and got into a hand to hand combat against him. I faked out a kick and hit him in the chest and I was hit in the gut by a shell and I used crows to mess with his head and backed away as I used a lightning clone and it hit Tamaki shocking him as I went for a strong roundhouse to the face knocking him into Mirio who was still on the ground. Knocking Tamaki and Mirio out as Nejire awoke. I went and healed them as ths class watched in awe. Nejire picked them up and put them on some pad that was there.

I talked to Nejire as I was called by Aizawa to talk really quick. I went with Aizawa towards the classroom. "By the way you won't tell anyone right about what happened last night right?" "Don't sweat it man I didn't say anything and didn't plan too" "Ok good anyways head's up as the class rep and stuff I know you did the entire syllabus already didn't you" "Yeah I did but that wasn't what  you were going to say was it" "No what I was going to say was that you are going to work studies and stuff throughout the year and I will tell you later today.

(Timeskip no jutsu)

(End of day)

Aizawa explained and I was allowed to go on my own without supervision from anyone but if I were to get stuck in a position with other heroes I must help them. I didn't really care because I do this for the safety of the people not for personal gain. I walked away when classes ended and went to my dorm and it was time for Yumi to come home so I ran to her in my costume and dropped her off at our dorm. I then decided that hero work can wait a little longer.

(1.5 hours later)

I got up and left after a while to let Yumi sleep and I decided to check how much money I had. I went to the bank after changing and I had 17,132,800,947.50 yen and it was too much to have in a bank so I took out as much as I could. 

17,132,000,000,00 

101,000,000

I had a lot of if so I did what any sane rich version of me would do. I gave about 1 million yen in the bank and I went home with the bags full of yen as I went home with it. I filled a good chunk of the dorm as I gave Yumi a casual 100 million yen to spend on anything. She went to buy something and I had 17,031,000,000 leftover so I decided to give the 31M yen to uraraka and a couple others so I had 17B left and I went to multiple charities and just gave them a billion yen to each one. I then just sat there and thought man I have a lot huh. I had forgotten that I had given about a couple billion yen to the company for a project and I decided to make a real estate business and I was making an average billion yen a day. I sat there as it was 6 now so I got up and started my hero work. I did as usual. 

(Couple days later)

I was doing the usual hero work and ran into Mirio so I was just talking with him and catching up. This girl ran into me and I saw some dude and I looked at the girl and towards the man and I thought man this dude looks like a villain. I asked why she had bandages and I felt very negative emotions from both of them. He looked at me and warned me so I paralyzed him and put quirk canceling cuffs on him. I arrested him for suspicion of child abuse and took him to the police station. Turned out that he was a Yakuza Boss after being questioned by a detective and was in fact a child abuser. I left with Mirio to do stuff and the police station was attacked and he escaped a couple hours later. 

10:00PM

I stand a couple feet away as the raid started I ran in to the place and slash about 10 guys legs with my sword and went down a secret stairs into a laboratory and I checked everywhere and found him running with some other dudes I started to fight him as he tried Impale me and I had him under a genjutsu. I made him snap out of it as his friend pointed a gun at me he shot and I made a portal making it hit Overhaul in the neck. I ran at his friend and hit him. I used my jutsu I made called lightning wind knocking him out. The guy that invited me along Nighteye of something saw that I had actually destroyed the "Strongest" guys there. I left and I went to the hospital that the child was staying at right now. I went to it and I saw the child safe and I thought man it so cool to see children smile unlike me hm. I left as I shed a tear of happiness. I went home and I asked Yumi on a date and went to sleep.

(Hel-Dream)

I got up and looked in the dark with my eyes and couldn't see anything. I walked around and stepped on something. I looked and it was a grave that said my name and another for Yumi. I then fell through my grave and into middle school. "Hey quirkless loser let me show you pain Damn Idiot" I was punched repeatedly until I awoke at 3 in the morning.

(Dream End)

 "Huh wa-" I said as I struggled to breathe normally. "Hey Izu are you okay that isn't normal what happened" I didn't want to tell her about it but I did anyway since she asked me too. I stayed awake with her the entire night and I also helped her with her studies. I went to class and stuff and I just continued on with my day. I had my billion dollars and I just did my job as a hero. I went on a date with Yumi and spent about three hours out and finished the day laying down in bed with Yumi.

(1,680 Words)

A/N

Sorry that it's shorter than normal and I have a new book Idea for when this series ends or the other.