16. A Trip To The Hospital Wing

Start from the beginning

"Well, thank you, Cedric. I love it."

I put it on and it was a perfect fit! It's really comfortable as well. Just then, I looked over to a tree in the courtyard and saw Neville sitting there reading. I said goodbye to Cedric and Jake and left.

"Hey my prince"

"Oh, well hello, my princess."

I acted offended jokingly and faked fainting, whilst sitting next to him.

"I am a queen!"

"Oh right, sorry! My queen."

We both laugh and I kiss him on the cheek before leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Did you tell Cedric it's my birthday tomorrow?"

"Maybe."

"Nev, I told you it's not a big fuss!"

"your 15th birthday?"

"no! I told you-"

"That you've never celebrated your birthday before?"

"well, yeah."

"No, we're celebrating it this year like it or not"

"But Nev"

I say whilst pulling on his sleeve.

"Naomi, don't do that. It'll be fun!"

"no it won't! last time I mentioned my birthday, I got a broken wrist and rope burns around my ankles!"

"But this is Hogwarts, love."

"I know that. What if she finds out though?"

"she. won't."

I lean back on the tree and sigh as Neville places his hand on my thigh and kisses my neck. I let out a soft moan and grip on the grass, pulling some of it out.

"Easy there, my queen~"

He kisses my neck again then my chin then my lips and he bites them as he does. I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up to see Draco.

"Uhm- I'm a bit busy right now Dray."

"Yeah, I just wanted to give you this."

He held out a wrapped gift and I took it from him. I looked at him blankly.

"What's this?"

He stumbles for words before he mumbles out.

"just open it."

I open it and it's a packet of skittles, my favourite muggle sweet. But wait- how does he know that these are my favourite? I have only written about this in my diary.

"Draco. How did you know that skittles were my favourite?"

I said with a concerned look on my face.

"I- uhm-"          

"Dray, the only time I've ever mentioned skittles was in my diary."

Neville then realized what is going on and stood up, putting his book down. I was already stood up however.

"Draco, did you go into my girlfriend's diary!?"

"No- I mean- Yes!"

"How did you find it!? She always keeps it under her pillow!"

I could see the anger filling him up so I held his hand. He shoved me off and went to grab his wand.

"Neville, stop!"