Prologue

I woke with a start on an icy morning to someone loudly banging on my door.
I threw off my blanket, and what little heat I had accumulated disappeared in an instant.
I set both feet onto the cold wooden floorboards and rubbed sleep out of my eyes.

"Wait a sec. Don't break that 20 years old door." I shouted while walking towards the door, shivering.

I took a glance of the clock in my study table. It was only 7 o'clock.

The old floorboards creaked under my feet as I opened the door. Even before I could see the person who happens to be banging my door to death, they dragged inside my room while pushing me down on the freezing wooden floor

I fell , with a thud.
"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I stood up.

"What are you a turtle? Wait, no. Let's just not insult the turtle. Cause a turtle can walk faster than you. " a voice came from behind.

As soon as I heard the voice, I knew who they were.
I looked back and said, "You two! "

Clara said in a soft and quite voice, " You should have been ready by now, Ms. Sleepy head."

Aiden added, " See, I told you she won't be able to wake up so early."

Clara sighed and nodded.

I stood in front of then in my night pajamas with messy hair.

"Now, do we have to call your Prince charming to take you downstairs and make you get ready for school, sleeping beauty?" Aiden said teasing.

" I was going anyways." I replied while I took my school dress and other belongings downstairs.

While walking down the stairs I noticed Mom going towards the kitchen with a newspaper in her hand.

" Good morning, Mom." I said, in a quavering voice.

"Oh my, your awake at 7 o'clock in the morning ? Am I dreaming? " Mom said as she giggled.

"Well, if you allow two living alarm inside my room. Then I have no other choice but to wake up." I said in a neutral voice while getting inside the washroom.

I could hear my mom laughing from inside.

I hurriedly got ready for the school. I came out of the washroom while brushing my messing raven hair.

I went upstairs and found both of them were missing . I grabbed my school bag and headed towards the kitchen for breakfast where I could see two of them were already eating breakfast.

I took a seat and asked, "So, why are you two here today, early in the morning?"

Both of the looked at each other and Aiden started laughing loudly.
Clara sighed and said, " Today's the last class before winter vacation. And you were the one who planned to go to school together today. "

" Also we assumed that you won't be able to wake up. So, here we are to wake you up." Aiden completed the sentence.

"How kind of you guys!" Mom exclaimed while giving a satisfactory look.

As if I have the greatest friends in the whole world who would come to my house early in the morning like monsters just to wake me up from by comfortable sleep.

Well somehow I do have the greatest and most unique friends.

After finishing the breakfast we said, "bye" to mom and then we walked towards our school.

Aiden and Clara are my two best friends. I know them for more than 14 years. Almost like I know them my whole life.

After I moved to this city and joined my school, We have been friends.

Even tho none of us has any similar interest yet we agree to all of our decisions.
There is also one thing common in between Clara and Aiden. That is both of them are really famous in our high school.

Clara is know to be the Silent Queen. She is a total bookworm. Wheneven she gets chance she starts reading books without thinking about the surroundings . Even tho she isn't  a topper in class. With a book in hand and a beautiful face, she stands out the most in  school.

While in the other hand Adien is known to be the Heavenly King. He is both smart and athletic. All the guys in the school admires him as a role model while the girls get crazy over him.
I don't really understand what they finds in his monkey like face. With all those Dazzling bright qualities he also stands out in the whole city.

And I, Amelie happens to be the most ordinary girl in the whole school. But it's not like I am invisible. As I have no other qualities I try my level best to score good marks in the exams. And I am able to stand out only when the results are out. Not that much I try to be in top 10. I also engage myself in many campaigns or social works. That might seem unbelievable after knowing how lazy I am but that's a truth. I am also well known for being the friend of the heavenly King and the silent Queen.

Even tho they are known as the king and Queen. No one ever ships them. Probably because they are completely different.

Our school ended like usual at 3 o'clock.
After finishing the after school works. I was waiting for Clara to come back from the library and Aiden to return from his sport's club meeting.

Three of us happenes to be always together.
My life's are quite simple like any other highschool girl.

But this smooth days didn't last for long. Odd times began from the moment  I heard a conversation between my parents.