moving in

"Hurry up and get your things down Y/n" her mom said to her

"Hurry up and get your things down Y/n" her mom said to her . "GOING !"

Y/n and her mom had just moved into a new neighborhood . It was just the two of them. Her mom had gotten a new job so they had to move.

Y/n didn't really care because she got her own room and could continue playing with her online friends .

She went downstairs to get the last of her boxes from the car. "Are you done getting all your things ?" her mom asked as she waited for her at the door. "yea i'm gonna go shower now"

"Okay, do you want to order food or eat something here ?"

"Can we order pizza ?"

"Yes, text me your order," her mom said as she looked for her purse.

The two of them had a pretty close relationship. It's only really been the two of them since she was little so living together for so long just brought them together .

She got out of the shower and changed into shorts and an oversized band tee. She went downstairs and ate with your mom and told her about how she was going to decorate her room.

"Can you throw the trash out Y/n!" her mom screamed from her room . "yea I got it!"

Y/n put her shoes back on and went to the front yard to throw out the trash. When she closed the trash bin she saw a blonde boy walking into his driveway .

"Hey neighbor!" she screamed .

"huh.."

She looked toward his hands and saw him holding a controller.

"omg you play video games ! We should play together sometime"

"um okay"

"So are you gonna tell me your name ?" she asked.

" oh Kenma Kozume"

"hey Kozume i'm F/n L/n" she leaned over his gate and tried to look at his screen.

"So what are you playing ?"

"F/g" Kenma said quietly .

"OMG I LOVE THAT GAME WE SHOULD PLAY!" she said excitedly.

"oh uh yea sure" Kenma said as he looked back down but paused when he saw what she was wearing .

Her oversized shirt covered most of her shorts but her legs were showing . "She has anime thighs," he whispered to himself.

"huh?" she asked, unable to understand what he had just mumbled.

He felt his face heat up . "oh um nothing sorry I have to go inside" He walked back to his house awkwardly.

"hm well I have to go back and decorate" she shrugged and walked back to her door .

She continued decorating her room until she was happy with it . She had a specific gaming area in the corner of her room to play with her online friends. She ended up falling asleep late but it was a Saturday so it didn't matter.
-
The next morning she woke up to a note on the side of her bed.

Sorry I had to leave early to do something at my new office . I left money on your desk so you can order something to eat . Be safe, I love you ♡. -Mom

This wasn't the first time she had left her home alone . Her mom was always working so it wasn't anything new . She went to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

There was a cute coffee shop at the end of the block so she was going to see what she could eat there .

She got her keys and pepper spray and left. When Y/n  arrived it was empty considering how early it was.

A boy walked up to the table Y/n was seated at and took out a notepad.

"hey my name is Jessie I'm going to be your server for today, what can I get for you ?"

She looked up and smiled, "I'll get iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich please."

"Okay I'll bring that right away... also are you new here ?" 

"Is it that obvious? but yea I just moved here."

"Oh no it's just I haven't seen you around here we usually get the same regular customers."

"But I'll bring you your order right now"

Jessie walked away quickly because he got nervous. He thought she was really pretty but felt wrong because he obviously works there and he didn't even know how old she was . He's only seventeen but he was scared she was way younger.

He just hoped she went to the same school and hopefully he would see her there. He brought her order and went back to the kitchen .

Half an hour passed and she was done eating so she decided to go back home .
-
"Damn Kenma, you didn't tell me you got a hot new neighbor," Kuroo Kenma's best friend said. "huh oh crap"

Kenma had not told his best friend because he knew he would flirt with his new neighbor . He had just met the girl but he kinda felt special knowing he was the first person she became friends with since she moved .

"You were just trying to keep her all to yourself weren't you," Kuroo laughed.

"What of course not, I just forgot I guess" Kenma replied.

"so then you wouldn't mind me talking to her"

"I don't care"

"Hey girl," Kuroo screamed.

"Huh" she said as you turned around.

"You new here?"

"Yea I just moved here yesterday" she replied.

"How about I take you on a tour beautiful it's getting late but I'll be there to keep you safe so you'll be okay " Kuroo smirked.

She gave him an annoyed look. " thanks but no thanks I can show myself around I don't need a man to protect me"

"Oh and hey Kozume" Y/n said as she walked through her front door.

Kenma didn't think she would turn Kuroo down but he wasn't mad either.

"Damn well she's something," Kuroo said, surprised.

"That just means I have to try harder." Kuroo sighed.

Kenma didn't even mind it anymore because he knew she wouldn't fall for Kuroo . Y/n clearly knew he was a player.

With that Kuroo and Kenma went back inside to play video games .