Chapter 6

*Amelia Pov*

Before I could answer, Calder said "Nothing Alapha James. Your daughter is just chatting with her mate."

I turned to face my father, at first his eyes showed confusion then concern for me and again they are filled with sadness.

My father cleared his throat and said, "Well, we shall inform this news to all our guests and to the pack. You guys come with me."

We both followed my father and entered the living room where all our guests are there. When I peeked beside, calder is completely silent with calm expression

We got on the stage; we both stood either side of my father. The room grew silent and waited for my father to speak. I looked at my friends and saw that they are happy for me.

"My daughter Amelia found her mate and he is Calder Brumback, Alpha of Savage moon pack." My father announced to everyone. At first everyone stood there in shock then applauded for us. But one person that got my attention is the person who is coughing uncontrolledly as he got himself choked by the juice he was drinking when the announcement was made. And clader is glaring at that person.

After that my father joined both our hands and raised them. Just by that small touch, I can feel tingles run through all out of my body. I forget everything else again.

That's what happens to werewolf's, when a mate touches his or her mate there will be sparks felt by both of them. I know that clader is also feeling them but when I looked at him his face is like he is not feeling them. Comeon these sparks break even the stones but not him why?

After the party is over everyone started leaving to their respective packs and homes. The only people left in my house are Chris and his dad, Calder and there is another man standing near him who is the one that coughed before. I guess he is his beta.

I just gripped my heart in fear he didn't show any sign telling that he accepted me. So I just stood there waiting that any moment he will reject me.

He slowly approached my father with his beta following him.

My father gestured him towards his office room, all three of them along with my father's beta went inside.

It's been some time but they didn't return. Matt and Amanda stood near me each every one of us has questioning faces like what's happening but everyone kept quiet. My heart rate is increasing by every minute I think Amanda and matt heard that clearly.

'You ok meli?' Amanda asked through mind link. In a pack everyone can contact with each other through mind link or we can call pack link. No member other than the pack member can contact through that.

'Ya I guess, I don't know what is going to happen Amanda' I told her through mind link.

She nodded understandingly but I guess matt is confused about what we talked to each other as we blocked everyone from our conversation even matt. So Amanda told him what we talked through their mind link.

My brother and Chris are giving me assuring smiles while my mother is holding my hand like giving me support.

After sometime they emerged from the office room. Calder and my father shake handed and left our house with his beta not once looking at me.

What the hell just happened?????????

"Dad where is he going?" I asked my father.

"He is returning to his pack." My father told me.

In a matter of seconds my world started crashing down. Did he reject me by telling that to my father? Tears started forming in my eyes and ready to fall. But I don't want to cry atleast not in front of everyone. Yes I will be fine, I know my wolf is hurt even more but we can pull it together.