{54} ~ Izuku Midoriya Vs. Katsuki Bakugo ~

Start from the beginning

"You! Meet me out front later. We need to have a talk about your quirk."

Katsuki knows, and he's going to do whatever it takes to get the truth out of Deku.

I gotta stop them.

They're gonna pummel each other .

I need to find All Might and fast !

~~

You run out of your dorm room, to the front of the dorms. As soon as you get out there you see a skinny figure standing there.

All Might?

Perfect !

~~

Two students from class 1-A identified breaking curfew contacting their homeroom teacher now .
~~
Mr. Aizawa's POV ~

I'm at a computer doing paperwork for classes when...

"Hey Erasurehead your students are loitering at Ground Beta your responsibile for rounding them up. " A droid said.

"Are you kidding me ? Who would be stupid enough to sneak out ?" I said.

As if I didn't already know.

I walk out of the dorms to the front with  my hand on my head and see two figures.

Y/N and All Might

"Midoriya and Bakugo why am I not surprised to hear that? I understand that their at the practice feild." I said walking down the steps to the pair.

"Yes I wanted to catch you before you left, I've known these two since before they came to ua and have given the pair quite a lot of thought will you leave them to me for now I'll bring them back?" All Might asked me .

"Fine.. but Y/N what are you doing out here this late?" I asked her.

"Uhh..." She stuttered.

"That's my fault Aizawa I asked young Y/, to come along sinces it's her brother and boyfriend after all. Isn't that right young Y/N?" All Might said to us both.

"Yessir." She said with a smile.

Hmmmm.

Instead of answering I nod and head back inside .
~~
Your POV ~

Me and All Might are on our way to Ground Beta .

"Thanks for helping me out back that All Might." You said with a smile.

"You're welcome Young Y/N." He said with a smile.

"All Might you know your going to have to tell Katsuki the truth right?" You said.

" Yes your right about that , in fact I should've told him when he asked." He said.