{53} ~ Katsuki Knows ~

Start from the beginning

"Here Katsuki you can look at mine ." You said handing your paper to your boyfriend.

"We locked off points when you did something wrong fall below fifty and you were done. These demerits are itemized on your result forms as you see so I would take a look at them . " Mera continued.

"A perfect score nice job Firefly!" He said smiling at you.

"Heh.thanks Katsuki." You blushed.

"Anyway moving forward those of you who passed can excerise the same authority as pro heroes but only during emergency situations.  In other words fighting the victims saving the criminal acts or accidents
You may act with your best judgment. And as of those who fell short and did not pass we don't have time for you to feel bitter about your loss instead we offer you a chance to redeem yourself .After you attend a three month long special course and pass an individual test we plan to issue you a provisional license for those of you who have failed as well. This special course will keep you busy as it will run in currently with your normal studies you're welcome to retake the exam again in April if your prefer to wait. " Mera announced. 

"Ohhh like hell!" Katsuki yelled.

"You can do it Katsuki I know you can !" You said kissing his cheek.

He blushed.

~~
Shiggy's POV ~

I sent that teenage girl that's has a crush on Stain on a mission to get information on Izuku Midoriya. I wonder if she saw little one too anyway she should've been back by now. 

"What's taking her so long Kurogiri?" I said.

"Patient Tomura Shigaraki, Compress is on the phone with her as we speak ." He said.

Excellent...

It's been far to long little one

~~
Your POV ~

"So it's back to normal classes tommrow right?" Jiro asked.

"Heroes really get no rest ." You said.

You walk away from the girls and head over to your brother.

"What you doing Izu ? Waiting for a text from you-know-who?" You asked.

"You ! Meet me out front later ! We need to have a talk about your quirk." Katsuki said passing by you two.

"Umm okay." Deku said.

Hmmm I wonder what that was about ?

Shit! Katsuki knows !

"Firefly come to my room in a few mintues. " Katsuki said grabbing your hand .

" O-okay but f-for w-what Katsuki?" You stuttered with a blush. 

"To finish what you started at the exam." He teased.