{52} ~ Protect and Save ~

Start from the beginning

"Use this time to show us how you will care out successful rescue procedures once you recive you provisional licenes treat this as though it was the real thing . These specailist have been trained as professional persons in need of rescues their very popular introducing the help us company also know as  HUC for short. The HUC bystanders have dressed up like injured  victims and will be located throughout the disaster sight. We'll be judging how well you keep them safe as you go about your mission. Oh by the way will be scoring you on a point system if you have more points then the benchmark by the time the excersie comes to an end. Then you pass the exam. We'll start in 10 minutes. Take care of any unnecessary preparations now." Mera finished. 

~~
10 minutes later
~~
Katsuki's POV ~

Okay Katsuki you have ten minutes to kiss  Firefly. Come on Katsuki you know you want to kiss her perfect lips again.

Fuck I really want to. 

"F-Firefly can I.." I stuttered.

  "Oh hey it's Shiketsu." Weird hair said eating some food. 

Hmmm?

"Bakugo." A guy from Shiketsu said with alot of hair said to me.

"What?" I said .

"I think you met Shiskura in the test my classmate with the flesh molding power." He said .

So much hair .

"Yeah I took him out." I said .

"I thought so. I'm guessing he may have acted rudely or perhaps offended you. He has a tendency to push his own values onto others. You probably couldn't help it in your case since your pretty famous . I apologize for him. I'd like to build a good relationship between our schools." He said to me.

He interrupted me trying to kiss Firefly for the first time since we got back together for this shit.

You gotta be fucking kidding me !

Todoroki's POV ~

A good relationship but then there's that  guy.

"Hey you with the collar did I offend you some how ? " I asked the Shiketsu student named Yoarashi.

"Oh no I'm sorry did I hurt you feelings well the thing is son of Endeavor I just can't help but hate both of you . You've changed a little bit since we first met but you definitely still have your father's eyes." He said to me.

My father's eyes?

"Todoroki?" Midoriya said to me. 

Your POV ~

Bzzz..

"Villans have performed a large scale terrorist attack. Spending all of insert city name here since most buildings collapsed there are many injured ." Mera began. 

That's the background story we're starting the 2nd test.

*Open*

She's Mistreated|| K. Bakugo x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara