confident

It's been a few days since I have seen Eli. For some reason he hasn't shown up to school or the dojo. I don't think that he will be coming back though.

Me, Aisha, and Miguel are currently at the dojo for our class.

"Since you've joined Cobra Kai, I've been hard on you," Johnny beings speaking. "Called you names, I've humiliated you. Some of you I've hit. For that, I don't apologize."

"Cobra Kai is about strength. If your not strong on the inside, then you can't be strong on the outside." Miguel listened intensely.

"And right now your all weak. And I know that, because I was you. I used to have no friends, used to be the weirdo kid, not so weird and all but the point is I wasn't always the badass sensi I am today. Just like a cobra, I had to shed my loser skin and find my cobra power, and you guys will to."

Shortly after that someone entered the dojo. We all turned our heads. The three of us then looked at each other with wide eyes realizing who it was.

"Welcome to Cobra Kai." Johnny said.

"Eli, wh- what happened?" Miguel asked.

"I'm flippin the script." he responded while smirking.

Holy shit

Johnny then took a few steps forward towards Eli, now realizing who it was.

"Wait. Your the kid with the lip? Nice cut bro. You see that?" He said while pointing to Eli.

"It doesn't matter if your a looser, or a nerd, or a freak, all that matters is that you become BADASS."

"Hawk, fall in." Eli, or shall I say Hawk, then takes off his shoes and steps onto the mat.

"Fear does not exist in this dojo does it?"

"No sensi." Hawk said with his head high.

"Pain does not exist in this dojo does it?"

"No sensi." Aisha responded.

"Defeat does not exist in this dojo does it?" Johnny asked me.

"No sensi."

We then went on to stretching on the mats. I blushed a lot since Hawk would send me winks and smirks.

Miguel wouldn't stop talking about his date with Sam. Me and Aisha got annoyed, he just kept on rambling.

"I need some where romantic but not to romantic." Miguel said.

"You can take her to get tattoos." Hawk said while smirking. Me and Aisha just laughed, Miguel being confused.

Hawk then stood up. "I know a guy who hooked me up with this bad boy." He removed his gi and showed off this hella big hawk tattoo.

"Holy shit. That's hot." I said while practically drooling.

"That's badass." Aisha said.

"Shit" Miguel mumbled.

"14 hours in the chair." He then did this weird flex thing making me giggle, him smirking.

"Wait- are your parents ok with that?" Aisha questioned.

"Oh, they don't know about it. I probably have to wear a t-shirt till college, probably longer. Please don't tell them."

"Uh any other suggestions?" Miguel asked while trying to get away from the subject. He then turned to look at Aisha.

"Uh don't look at me! Me and Sam used to be friends. Not anymore."

"Oh! I have one! You should take her to golf-n-stuff! She loves that place." I say while smiling.

"Good idea y/n." Miguel said while standing up to pack up and leave.

We then proceeded to do the same, but a cold hand wrapping around my waist while no one was looking.

"Meet me at my house, 8pm princess."