his story

"And we are done! Thanks Demetri." My legs were sore from sitting down for about 1 hour, copying the notes and getting help from Demetri.

"Mhm. No problem. I should probably go home now-." He said but I cut him off.

"Wait! I have a question about earlier."

"Yep, what is it."

"You know how you said that you quite that place called Cobra Kai because of that incident?" I ask while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Could you tell me what it was about. I may at least want to know before I make the decision."

"Umm, sure I guess," he said while scratching the back of his neck and sitting back down.

"So here is how it goes. Me and Eli went to the dojo to try it out. We were doing so basic punches and Mr.- Sensei Lawrence was making some corrections to the others. He then decided to call Eli by "lip" so I said something. That's were I messed up. Badly. He brought me to the center of the mat and told me to hit him. I tried but he cached it every time. The last time I did it, he cached it and flipped me over, causing me a lot of pain. At that point I knew that I was done."

"Oh- wow."

"Yeah, I know right." He said while rolling his eyes. I let out a chuckle.

"Ok, know if you want to leave you may!" I say while cleaning up my work.

"Finally! Oh- sorry. Also I was wondering if you would like to go to the beach with me, Eli, and Miguel. It's a Saturday anyways."

"Oh, uh, sure!"

"Great! See you tomorrow." He said while finally leaving.

Oh no, I thought to myself. ELI IS GOING TO BE THERE.