55 They Are Horny Animals

Start from the beginning

"Do we have chocolate chips?!" Raleigh asks with hope and excitement in her eyes and I shrug, mixing the pancake batter.

"You're supposed to be helping me!"

"There might be some in the pantry. But I don't remember if we used them all when we made cookies."

"Isn't the kitchen supposed to be your domain?" Raleigh snarks back and I sigh, giving her a fake glare which causes her to grin. But she goes into the pantry to look.

"That woman is going to be the death of me, I swear." I mumble under my breath. After about a minute more of me mixing and Raleigh digging through the pantry, I hear her yell.

"FOUND SOME!"

"Great, bring them out. I'm about to pour them." I call back and she walks out holding a package of chocolate chips. She starts dumping them on the pancakes after I poured the batter out.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaim as I watch in horror.

      "Adding chocolate chips...?"

"Princess, you're supposed to add them after the pancakes are cooked."

"What?! That is the stupidest thing you've ever said in your life!"

"What?! How?! It just makes sense! You get to place them where you want! Plus then it doesn't get chocolate on my griddle!"

"Oh for the love of all that is holy! It doesn't matter!"

      "Yes, it most certainly does!"

       "Liam, no it doesn't!" Raleigh argues with me, taking the spatula out of my hand and pushing me to the side.

      "Wh-W...Did you just kick me off of making breakfast?!" I demand, shocked and she smirks.

      "Yes, I did. Now go see if Zoey and Randy are finally ready to eat."

     "Ew, I don't want to deal with them."

     "Too bad. You yelled at me and I pushed you to the side, therefore I'm in charge." Raleigh explains and I just roll my eyes. But then I smirk, thinking about her words. Without saying anything to her, I walk over to her and pull her in for a kiss.

      My tongue makes it way into her mouth and she lets out a groan, making me smirk against her lips. I feel her hands go up my arms to my neck where one stays and the other continues to my hair where she pulls it. Oh fuck. Fuck. My hands go to her ass where I squeeze it and then lift her up. She automatically wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her to the couch.

     Once I'm hovering over her on the couch, I pull back so we can each catch our breath. Both Raleigh and I are gasping for air but that doesn't stop the need for her lips on me. I could spend the rest of my life kissing those lips. I take one more look at my gasping fiancé on the couch before smirking, getting off her and going back to cooking.

     "Y...you are...evil. Very...evil." Raleigh tells me in between her breaths.

"You know you love it." I respond with a smirk.

"What did we miss?" Zoey asks as her and Randy make their way out of the guest bedroom. They both actually have clothes on; real clothes.

"Liam seduced me." Raleigh mutters, still laying on the couch.

"You should've seen Randy." Zoey says as she fans herself, sending Randy a suggestive wink. Oh god. How much longer are they going to be here?