55 They Are Horny Animals

Start from the beginning

"I don't change my mind!"

"Yeah you do..."

"I still love you, don't I?"

"You better since you agreed to marry me." I remind her with a giant smile.

       "Quite being so cute and make me breakfast."

       "As you wish, princess."

"Thank you, bad boy." Raleigh tells me as she presses her lips to mine and gives me a hug. I automatically wrap my arms around her and kiss her lips again.

"Breakfast..." She reminds me as I keep smothering her with my kisses.

"Alright, alright. Just one more." I promise her before giving her one more long kiss on her soft lips.

      "Alright, that's it."

     "Fine. What do you want?"

      "I thought you already picked something out?"

      "Do you see anything on the counter?"

       "Jeez alright! No need to get snippy with me!" Raleigh mutters, moving past me to get to the fridge. I chuckle a little as she mumbles to herself, complaining about the stuff in the fridge.

     "Can you make me pancakes?" Raleigh asks as she closes the fridge and leans over the counter to me.

      "What's the magic word?"

      "Please."

      "Of course, princess. Do you want to turn some music on and help me?"

       "Yeah." Raleigh tells me with a grin, leaning further to kiss my lips before pulling away and connecting her phone to the speaker we have on the counter.

Cause I was going to be your forever, you were going to be my wife. We didn't know any better. Didn't have a clue about life. But I was what you wanted, you were what I needed. And we could meet in between. We were going to be the greatest love story this town has ever seen.

"You are going to be my wife." I remind Raleigh with a grin as I walk over to her and pull her in for a kiss. When she grins, I take her hand and spin her around the kitchen. Raleigh smiles and let's out a laugh, which makes me grin like a guy in love. Oh wait; that's exactly what I am. I'm in love with this girl. I love her with my whole heart and I'll never stop.

"Liam, I'm hungry!" She exclaims as she giggles but I spin her one more time before pulling her in for a kiss. Then I pull away to get back to cooking her breakfast.

"You think those two animals will eat now or later?" I ask Raleigh and she slaps my shoulder.

"Be nice!"

"What? Am I wrong? They are horny animals!"

"I'm sure they'll be thinking the same about us after the wedding."

"Oh, princess, they aren't going to be here when we get back from our honeymoon and they sure as hell aren't coming with us."

      "We don't have to worry about that right now, bad boy." Raleigh reminds me with a laugh, pushing me away.

      "However, we do need to worry about making breakfast. I'm so hungry." She continues and I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Alright, alright." I tell her as I put my hands up in surrender and go to the griddle.