Chapter 2: Focus!

Warning: Cannibalism, gore, blood

"General Miya! Why isn't the emperor here yet?" A knight complained.

"I don't know he should of been here a while ago.." the general exclaimed.

"I'll handle the situation, excuse me." Atsumu's little brother Osamu, marched into his brothers room to see him sleeping peacefully with the omega in his arms.

Osamu smiled before smacking Atsumu on his forehead. "Mm..what's going on?" Atsumu yawned as he sat up with the omega in his arms.

"Everyone is waiting on you, hurry downstairs." His brother said annoyed.

Hinata snuggled into the alpha's chest. Osamu clicked his tongue on his way out. The maid came in and quickly gotten both in proper clothing. Atsumu was still a tad woozy from the best sleep he had in years. He didn't realized he was carrying the omega in his arms. Atsumu walked in without anyone noticing. He sat down and held the omega close.

Then someone clears their throat "the Emperor has arrived!"

Atsumu felt the small boy flinch in his grasp and by instinct he growled. Everyone was wary of Atsumu mood.

"Lower your voice," he said in a threatening tone.

The air was thick, he seemed pissed from everyone's observations. They noticed a sleeping omega in his arms.

"Sir some of the omegas are misbehaving causing a ruckus, what shall we do to shut them up." A woman claimed.

"I don't care deal with them how may you like," Atsumu stated.

"What else is there?" Atsumu asked.

"Well five of our guards have been stolen in exchange of some omegas," Kuroo stated.

Atsumu brows furrowed in annoyance, "how do they know I have omegas in the palace?"

"The merchant apparently was supposed to give the Sai'cok a true omega." Kuroo replied.

(Pronounced Say-k-uck)

"What does this omega look like?" He questioned.

"Ginger hair, tiny like features, hazel eyes-" then he realized the omega in his arms. "The one in your arms," he stated.

Atsumu looked at Hinata that was sleeping peacefully in his arms. "Give them 2 omegas that were causing noise, that should be enough for the idiotic guards. If that is all you all are dismissed." 

Everyone bowed their heads. Atsumu walked out with his brother by his side. "So you choose to keep the rare omega?" Osamu questioned. Atsumu scoffs at his brother question. "Of course I do, I'm not letting nobody else have the privilege to touch what's mine." Atsumu smirked crazily as he stared down at the omega in his arms.

"Well you have a lot of papers to be attended too so place him in your room." Osamu said.
Atsumu didn't want to put him down, he pouted like a child as if he was told not too get something.
He left Hinata on his bed.

...

P.o.v: Hinata
Time: 2:23

I woken up from a good nights rest. I was energized and wanted to explore. Before I did I saw a note and food. I ate as I read the note.

Small one I thought you were hungry so I made something to eat. I hoped you like it. The emperor is out busy attending to his morning duties. Please visit the garden if you like.